What's new

Remnants of Ghani regime accuse Pakistan of using drones in Panjshir

Hopefully the ISI will capture Amrullah Saleh alive and make him confess to being a puppet of outside "trash powers". Then he should rot in jail for a few years and eventually be hanged for his terrorist crimes.

ISI thought you'll be hungry so its delivering some paratha rolls for you.

Paratha Roll.jpg

Hopefully the ISI will capture Amrullah Saleh alive and make him confess to being a puppet of outside "trash powers". Then he should rot in jail for a few years and eventually be hanged for his terrorist crimes.

Ran away to Tajikistan already.

This guy never barked when USA/NATO was bombing Afghans for 20 years.

Afg ppl are backward Idiots, talibans have been using different drones for Guiding Artillery & to know the positions of enemies, these Apeghanistan ppl especially the ones sitting abroad like this dumb idiot #DckHabib should be ignored.... Soon these Pakistan obsessed people in Afghanistan will start to develop psychological issues just like the indians, too much obsession...
& indians ?? I don't even need to talk about them, u can see them on talk shows,media, Twitter.. from general to major & politicians to media, all of them are Pakistan obsessed which made them Shhit DumBb idiottts, retarded, you never see them having a calm Logical debate, the only thing they do is talk shit & Shout ..

I hope Afghans will be saved from this mental disease after Both countries ties improve under talibans leadership.

Is it possible that Afg Talibans are using scan eagle drone ?? Or maybe I'm expecting too much lol

Pakistan has drones? That is news to me, Pakistan never used drones against its enemies such as TTP and BLA, let alone using it in Afghanistan or Panjshir.

Pakistan lets its FC soldiers die and doesnt use drones but is apparently using drones in some valley in Afghanistan lmao

Pakistan does have drone, acquired after 2014 i.e. CH4, wing long 2 from China and recently is also thinking about making more advanced combat drones indigenously with through technology transfer from Turkey and China but they have never been used against any militant before, as we have a policy about drones that it can also cause civilians casualties.

Pakistan has drones? That is news to me, Pakistan never used drones against its enemies such as TTP and BLA, let alone using it in Afghanistan or Panjshir.

Pakistan lets its FC soldiers die and doesnt use drones but is apparently using drones in some valley in Afghanistan lmao
Man I really wish we were as strong as Afghani clowns make us out to be

aby konsa drone mamoo ? hamary pass to aik hi daddu drone hai jo landi kotal se aagy nhi jata

We definetly have drones. We have domestically produced drones too.

Pakistan does have drone, acquired after 2014 i.e. CH4, wing long 2 from China and recently is also thinking about making more advanced combat drones indigenously with through technology transfer from Turkey and China but they have never been used against any militant before, as we have a policy about drones that it can also cause civilians casualties.
see above. We did use drones

Interestingly both of these accounts are operated by PTM agents for sure. Their history is filled with PTM propaganda and suddenly resorts to Northern Alliance agenda. Even that Mosood123 account now has no tweets and he was once worried about Ufone coverage in Waziristan. 😂

IMG_20210908_014330.jpg

IMG_20210906_173439.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom