What's new

Remdesivir: Five Indian and Pakistani firms to make drug to 'fight coronavirus'

i think deaths are lower as I am living in Pakistan currently and not seen more people dying in my locality,everything seems normal,if people die news of their death always spread in locality and also many of my relatives and friends are living here at different cities of Pakistan,there are not much deaths occurring in their family

My cousin's son passed away from covid, so I'm inclined to disagree on that assessment. Having said that, anecdotal evidence isn't really a good way to make an argument.

That's not true, Pakistan DID see a massive increase in hospital visitations, I don't think anyone can really dispute this fact.

The problem was and is that testing is still not at the level it should be. A lot of people were just told to go home, because there weren't (and aren't) enough tests for everyone.

The unofficial infection and death count is likely more significant than the official numbers.

Besides, even the official numbers are increasing dramatically. Pakistan just crossed 40,000 officially confirmed infections, and Pakistan is nowhere near to peak level yet.
Sir you might be wrong Allhamdulillah we are much better so far I repeat so far.....

Lol, how is that begging? You were and are acting defensive, and rude. That's not me crying, that's you getting offended, and me calling you out on it. You didnt reply, because you had nothing to legitimate response to my inquiry.

Also, it is up to you to reply to me, if you want. However, its quite telling that when I ask for evidence to your claims, you suddenly get all defensive and rude. In other words, you know you're making things up, but just don't want to admit it.

Honestly, you amuse me. It's clear that you yourself know that what you're saying is nonsense, but you've dug your own hole so deep, that you can't seem to get out of it.

Thousands die in pakistan every day from various causes. It's the natural cycle of life.

Due to a lack of testing, we don't know if a lot of people who died was due to the virus, or due to natural causes. The actual number of deaths is likely far higher across the world, not just Pakistan. The official numbers are only for people who've been tested.
that was begging.

u said this in the other thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-m...ur-own-conclusion.656937/page-2#post-12149232

If you think I'm not allowed to say that this is false, and that you should stop repeating this false narrative, then you're sorely mistaken.

Talk about bigotry, you seem to be the bigot who can't stand the fact that I won't fall for this propaganda.

Like dude, i wasnt even trying to convince u to believe in my 'propaganda'. U just cant accept the fact that others have a differing opinion from u.

hence, u were begging me to stop what i said.

5980450889_d650d66487_b.jpg

u can imagine n interpret whatever u want- i say what i like.

thanks.

Last edited:
that was begging.

u said this in the other thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-m...ur-own-conclusion.656937/page-2#post-12149232

Like dude, i wasnt even trying to convince u to believe in my 'propaganda'. U just cant accept the fact that others have a differing opinion from u.

hence, u were begging me to stop what i said.

5980450889_d650d66487_b.jpg

u can imagine n interpret whatever u want- i say what i like.

thanks.
Opinions being pushed as facts is what you constantly try and do.

All you're doing is proving how little substance you actually have. You're such a low quality poster.

Me calling you out on your bs is not begging.i have no need to beg you for anything, when I can just give you a negative rating and report you.

Sir you might be wrong Allhamdulillah we are much better so far I repeat so far.....
No, I'm right.

Testing has recently gone up in Pakistan, and with it, so have the number confirmed cases. Pakistan is nowhere near its peak.

I would love to be wrong here, but unfortunately all indications show that the covid-19 situation is likely going to get worse in Pakistan

Last edited:
Opinions being pushed as facts is what you constantly try and do.

All you're doing is proving how little substance you actually have. You're such a low quality poster.

Me calling you out on your bs is not begging.i have no need to beg you for anything, when I can just give you a negative rating and report you.

ya, need tissue?

u need tissue or not?
@dbc ya here comes the usual suspects and connivers

Okay, as amusing as you are to deal with, this is your second warning, go back to the topic thread.

im asking whether u need tissue

@WebMaster @BHarwana @Dubious @jaibi @Irfan Baloch

I've tried to get him to go back the thread topic, but have been ignored. I've done as was asked of me in previous situations.
bam! u said this:

n now when u r done with ur filth, im expected to lsiten to your commands like a pet.

im asking u- u need tissue or not?

can u explain to us, how u atually became a 'thinktank'(if u dont mind)???

bam! u said this:

n now when u r done with ur filth, im expected to lsiten to your commands like a pet.

im asking u- u need tissue or not?

can u explain to us, how u atually became a 'thinktank'(if u dont mind)???
I became a think tank by not posting low quality posts, I also didnt spout nonsense conspiracy theories.

This is my last reply, as I don't want to get in trouble by further derailing this thread.

I became a think tank by not posting low quality posts, I also didnt spout nonsense conspiracy theories.

This is my last reply, as I don't want to get in trouble by further derailing this thread.
'low quality' according to whom- you??

im ready to be banned.

thanks.

I am not sure of Remdesivir is as effective as they are saying, some experts today raised questions against the clinical trials of Moderna's early vaccine trials.

Back
Top Bottom