What's new

Reliving Pakistan's First Domestically made satellite Launch

China simply does not have 'good relations'

They will support any mass murdering thug if it means their support.

That is why the Chinese are successful my friend, they don't ask questions and simply trade and go.

No baggage, no interference.

Unlike the U.S.
I have to disagree with you my friend. China is like any other nation when it comes to international relations-i.e. a friend of some (pakistan),accomplice of other (Bangladesh) ,enemy of other (japan).
No matter how much we criticize China's administrative system,there is no parallel in the world for the development they had.

Its a convention to paint flags of the satellite operating countries on the launch vehicle.. Indian flag and ISRO logo are painted onto the heatshield of the Ariane rockets whenever an Indian satellite is launched...
I couldn't find any pics after a brief search,pls help me with some pics bro!

That's not the first satellite to be operated by Pakistan... Alhamdu'lillah, it's the fourth:

BADR-1: Launched - 16th July 1990

BADR-B: Launched - 10th December 2001

PAKSAT-1: Leased - 6th August 2002

PAKSAT-1R: Launched - 11th August 2007

iCUBE-1: Launched 21st November 2013
iCUBE-1,was it a student satelite?

I have to disagree with you my friend. China is like any other nation when it comes to international relations-i.e. a friend of some (pakistan),accomplice of other (Bangladesh) ,enemy of other (japan).
No matter how much we criticize China's administrative system,there is no parallel in the world for the development they had.

I

Absoultely. When allsaid and done, the Chinese have done a far better job at improving their lot than the Indians have.

Just my opinion btw.

GSAT-7 Launch pic..
ob_9ea289_ariane-5-flight-va215-with-the-eutelsat-25b-es-ha.jpg

Our media do not have time to focus on this achievement of Pakistan if it was the Birthday of any Indian actor they must have Given time and focus them.
There was no "Pakistani achievement" to speak of, in Paksat-1R...

We were first from our region that was the achievement...uno

1962 we were the First in region!!!

Last edited:
Chill buddy,I didn't mean to troll.Your satelite was being launched using a chinese launch vehicle,and I have never seen a nation putting another nation's flag on their launch vehicle.

Its all about money.. you give money companies can advertise anything. Ultimately profit is goal.

What do you mean accomplice of Bangladesh....as if we are into criminal stuff...

Well we are the first name from the region we are in to explore space or send anything a remarkable achievement and that too in 6os

With Shaheen 3 , with a modified rocket we can certain move to next stage in our Space program

But priority now is on sattelites

We were first from our region that was the achievement...uno

1962 we were the First in region!!!

What achievement?

Well we are the first name from the region we are in to explore space or send anything a remarkable achievement and that too in 6os

With Shaheen 3 , with a modified rocket we can certain move to next stage in our Space program

But priority now is on sattelites

You mean sending some US supplied sounding rockets to upper atmosphere?
Also, we have been hearing of shaheen-3 and tipu/taimur since a decade, but not seen anything yet..

The article in the opening post says "china was behind design,build and launch" so what did Pakistani scientist do? Press the launch button to call it indigenous launch.

Pressing the launch button will also be done by chinese as the satellite was launched by a chinese SLV .

Although the article mentions china was behind design , build , funding and launch , the video mentions that Pakistan was also part of development process .

Back
Top Bottom