What's new

Religious differences break out again

The Indian ignornats should read about the politics of saffron and should not side with the liars, should not defend the illegal expansion of a illegal structure at the expense of own heritage.

Why dont Pakistanis understand a simple thing that ...Our Govt & Political system is secular, not our population. We have hindus, muslims, buddhist, sikhs, jews, christian, etc. Each indian has a right to practice his religion & be proud of his faith.

What do you expect from Hindu or Saffronists as per your definition???

Sit in home & dont dont show out that they are proud to be Hindu???

We have our say & muslims have their say. Let our courts/judicial system decide what will be fate of the temple in Hyderabad as per investigatory agencies & commissions. If both parties stop bullshitting our SECULAR GOVT will find the solution as per laws written in SECULAR CONSTITUTION which should be respected by every indian. Be it Hindu or Muslim or Atheist.

If muslims have problem with anything they should solve it by proper methods as guided by Constitution. A$$hole like Owaisi who wants to dominate law of the land through provoking communal drifts should be put behind bars.

Letting Razakars like Owaisi survive is a grave sin.

I hope they have a good reason for this.

Owaisi the goonda. He was the one demanding bans should be imposed on processions taken out on ‘Ram-Navami’ and ‘Hanuman Jayanti’.

Also read his speech on scribd .com/doc/103069473/8th-August-2012-Speech-of-Asaduddin-Owaisi where amongst other outrageous claims, he also said in Lok Sabha that if Bangladeshi Illegal Migrants are not rehabilitated, India will face 3rd Wave of Radicalization amongst Muslim Youths.

Here are some of his tweets:

Tweet 1:
“…Terrorist Indian army should be shot dead”

Tweet 2:
“Two terrorist jawan of Indian army shot in J&K. One killed

Such people help in rise of people like Thackereys & Advanis.

Owaisi says the non-Bodo muslims there are not Bangladeshis, but Indians. Many journalists agree with this. And almost all agree that not all non-Bodos are illegals. Many have been living there since independence. His statement about radicalization is shady - It could a warning like he claimed it is. He clarified the statement later.

I checked to see if he tweeted those two you mentioned. Found nothing!
https://twitter.com/asadowaisi
But here is one of his tweets:
I am glad Haj subsidy is withdrawn by supreme court

I don't know about the bans on the processions, so I cannot comment.

Why dont Pakistanis understand a simple thing that ...Our Govt & Political system is secular, not our population. We have hindus, muslims, buddhist, sikhs, jews, christian, etc. Each indian has a right to practice his religion & be proud of his faith.

This they don't get, no matter how many times it is said. Seem simply incapable of processing it.

Owaisi says the non-Bodo muslims there are not Bangladeshis, but Indians. Many journalists agree with this. And almost all agree that not all non-Bodos are illegals. Many have been living there since independence. His statement about radicalization is shady - It could a warning like he claimed it is. He clarified the statement later.

Dude, same Owaisi threatened Bangladeshi author Tasleema Nareen of Death & supported fatwa against Sulman Rushdie for their writtings. He has been convicted for murder & many other charges of violence by law.

What good do you expect from this talibani minded indian??

Letting Razakars like Owaisi survive is a grave sin.

I hope they have a good reason for this.

I have read this so many times on this forum but never really bothered to look it up to appreciate the difference.

For me I clump all of them into the "mulla" label.

But seriously, can someone explain (very briefly, with reference to the context to India preferably) the following:

Razakar

Jamati

Wahabi

Salafi

Deobandi (this I know slightly)

Not much difference VSDoc,

You can put Shia Dawoodi Bohras at one end and ignore/antagonize everyone else.

I have read this so many times on this forum but never really bothered to look it up to appreciate the difference.

For me I clump all of them into the "mulla" label.

But seriously, can someone explain (very briefly, with reference to the context to India preferably) the following:

Razakar

Jamati

Wahabi

Salafi

Deobandi (this I know slightly)

Hyderabadi Razakar opposed merger of Hyderabad with India unleashed violence on Hindus in Hyderabad state, in return those found communist oriented guerillas to fight Razakars.

In India we have Jamat e ulema e Hind unrelated to Jamat e Islami of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Salafi and wahabbi are same but Saudi find the later word insulting.

After the fall of Mughal empire two religious movement started in North India. Deobandis were not moderate while Barelvis were a bit moderate. Deobandis opposed partition of India.

Hyderabadi Razakar opposed merger of Hyderabad with India unleashed violence on Hindus in Hyderabad state, in return those found communist oriented guerillas to fight Razakars.

In India we have Jamat e ulema e Hind unrelated to Jamat e Islami of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Salafi and wahabbi are same but Saudi find the later word insulting.

After the fall of Mughal empire two religious movement started in North India. Deobandis were not moderate while Barelvis were a bit moderate. Deobandis opposed partition of India.

Very helpful bossy! :cheers: All Sunnis?

Deobandi is UP right (Aligarh??)? They opposed the Partition but are the major PITA as far as backwardness of UP/Bihar muslims today is concerned? Fatwa factory?

I did not know Salafi and Wahabi were same. I used to rack my meager Islamic brain to fathom the difference.

Barelvi is based out of where? Same as Sufis or are those different? Does India have Sufies or all went to Pakistan?

Razakar I have heard used for Bangladeshis. Those are different or same (went across from Hyderabad)?

Our Jamat (e Hind) is cool or also radical? Where are they based?

Who calls the shots for Indian muslims? Who does Congress pander to?

Very helpful bossy! :cheers: All Sunnis?

Deobandi is UP right (Aligarh??)? They opposed the Partition but are the major PITA as far as backwardness of UP/Bihar muslims today is concerned? Fatwa factory?

I did not know Salafi and Wahabi were same. I used to rack my meager Islamic brain to fathom the difference.

Barelvi is based out of where? Same as Sufis or are those different? Does India have Sufies or all went to Pakistan?

Razakar I have heard used for Bangladeshis. Those are different or same (went across from Hyderabad)?

Our Jamat (e Hind) is cool or also radical? Where are they based?

Who calls the shots for Indian muslims? Who does Congress pander to?

Deobandi is named after town of Deoband and Barelvis on Bareli both in UP and not related to Aligarh.

Bangladeshi Razakars were from Jamat e Islami or Biharis who collaborated with Pakistan army to form local militia to suppress independence movement of Bangladesh in 1971 and committed lots of warcrimes.

I have no idea about Jamat e ulema e Hind.

Dude, same Owaisi threatened Bangladeshi author Tasleema Nareen of Death & supported fatwa against Sulman Rushdie for their writtings. He has been convicted for murder & many other charges of violence by law.

What good do you expect from this talibani minded indian??

You have posted some tweets claiming that they were Owaisi's. I went to his twitter account and found none of those tweets. So I have a question for you: Are you lying? or did you pick those 'tweets' from somewhere?

MIM did make some threats against Taslima Nasreen. Some of their cadre were quoted as saying they would behead the author. But this adds nothing to the issue we are discussing. MIM's stand on the temple turned out to be right. Will the saffronists and their default supporters admit that they were in the wrong?

Please show some proof for Owaisi's conviction for murder. If he was convicted, then why did he not go to jail?

You have posted some tweets claiming that they were Owaisi's. I went to his twitter account and found none of those tweets. So I have a question for you: Are you lying? or did you pick those 'tweets' from somewhere?

MIM did make some threats against Taslima Nasreen. Some of their cadre were quoted as saying they would behead the author. But this adds nothing to the issue we are discussing. MIM's stand on the temple turned out to be right. Will the saffronists and their default supporters admit that they were in the wrong?

Please show some proof for Owaisi's conviction for murder. If he was convicted, then why did he not go to jail?

Threatening beheading Tasleema Nasreen does show the $hitty mentality of the person.

Dude, for Conviction of murder check his wiki.

Akbaruddin has been charged under Sections 147 (rioting), 148 (rioting armed with deadly weapon), 302 (murder), 326 (grievous hurt), 506 (criminal intimidation) and 120-B (criminal conspiracy), and Section 27 of Indian Arms Act in the murder of Ibrahim Bin Younus Yafai on April 30, 2011.[5][6][7

Akbaruddin Owaisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About his tweets I got that from some articles on net. Will post the link here after some search.

Third, I dont give a fcuk whether Mandir gets constructed there or not, I see only hindu & muslim religious goons & a$$holes making these issues to hijack communal peace. Akbaruddin is the biggest among them.

And If Hindu talking about Akbaruddin's anti-national activities is being Saffronist to you I cant entertain a idiot like you.

Threatening beheading Tasleema Nasreen does show the $hitty mentality of the person.

Dude, for Conviction of murder check his wiki.

Akbaruddin Owaisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About his tweets I got that from some articles on net. Will post the link here after some search.

Third, I dont give a fcuk whether Mandir gets constructed there or not, I see only hindu & muslim religious goons & a$$holes making these issues to hijack communal peace. Akbaruddin is the biggest among them.

And If Hindu talking about Akbaruddin's anti-national activities is being Saffronist to you I cant entertain a idiot like you.

I don't like the way Owaisi twists the law and determines what will and will not be permitted in the Char Minar area. But nothing in the Wiki entries shows anything about conviction for murder. It would help if we do not imagine and promote total fiction.

What is Saffronist is not a Hindu talking about this, that or the other, it is a Hindu manufacturing information about a Muslim and spreading that as fact. Typical Saffronist.

I don't like the way Owaisi twists the law and determines what will and will not be permitted in the Char Minar area. But nothing in the Wiki entries shows anything about conviction for murder. It would help if we do not imagine and promote total fiction.

What is Saffronist is not a Hindu talking about this, that or the other, it is a Hindu manufacturing information about a Muslim and spreading that as fact. Typical Saffronist.

2 MIM MLAs booked for murdering youth | Newsx |

He has not been convicted as such, but he is charged for the murder of Ibrahim bin Yusuf Yafai.

2 MIM MLAs booked for murdering youth | Newsx |

He was has not been convicted as such, but he is charged for the murder of Ibrahim bin Yusuf Yafai.

The flat, direct statement was about conviction for murder. He defended that statement by quoting a Wiki entry, whi h showed that his accusation was false. Section 27 of the Indian Arms Act has nothing to do with murder (look it up).

Section 27 in The Arms Act, 1959
27. 1[ Punishment for using arms, etc.-
(1) Whoever uses any arms or ammunition in contravention of section 5 shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than three years but which may extend to seven years and shall also be liable to fine.
(2) Whoever uses any prohibited arms or prohibited ammunition in contravention of section 7 shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than seven years but which may extend to imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine.
(3) Whoever uses any prohibited arms or prohibited ammunition or does any act in contravention of section 7 and such use or act results in the death of any other person, shall be punishable with death.]

And before you gallop away after reading sub-section 3, look at the Supreme Court on the subject:

Supreme Court strikes down Arms Act provision for mandatory death penalty

The fact is that your friend made a false statement and was caught in the Act, as it were. Gallant of you to try to rebuild a broken field.

Back
Top Bottom