What's new

RELIEF AFTER TROUBLES

mona khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
RELIEF AFTER TROUBLES

"However dark the present may seems the future holds something bright"

Nowadays our country is facing serious economical crises due to which people are suffering from various problems which push them towards depression which can be some times cause of their death. Hope start dying inside a person when he is not able to find mental relief through his surrounding environment.

Life can be very hard sometimes only few people can climb away from hurdle of life. It needs certain things to do so. Financial problems and lacks of job can fill a person with serious mental problems. It is very common behavior of human being that disappointed can be very harmful for the mental level of a man. Only few persons bear failure in life which nowadays is very common in country.

People are dying due to poverty, depression and less of hope. On 16 July 2010 we have seen a case of suicide in which members of a same family committed suicide by taking poisonous pill in Shahpur’ s area due to poverty and less income same to this incident a 32 year old man committed by sparkling oil on his body. According to some other resources suicide cuts across all ethnic, provincial and rural/urban boundaries from at least 35 cities and towns (and their surrounding villages) of Pakistan. Suicide has also been reported from the remote Ghizes District in northern area of Pakistan. Mental power and mental stress play an important cause in such cases. Suicide toll is increasing every day like in 2007, 2040 persons committed suicide, in 2008, 2528 and in 2009, 1600. In the beginning of 2010 43 cases was registered in one month reported by (HRCP).

Spiritual deeds can be the best way to get away from depression but this can not be the practical way to get away from the problems. Our government has started many programs for the relief of the people like Zakat welfare system, funds system for new business without any markup, Benazir income support program and the Pakistan poverty alleviation funds (PPAF). Private companies also offered some programs for the welfare of their countrymen like community base organization, National rural support program (NRSP) mandate is to alleviation by harnessing people’s potential and undertake activities in Pakistan. This organization also help to release the potential abilities, skills and knowledge of rural men and women. Resources allocation for mental health is abysmally and away by corruption and mismanagement.

These programs can be a ray of light in the doom of darkness for at least some people. A person should belief on himself. We should remember that there is relief after every trouble. Mankind can only serve when people make effort to help their fellowmen without any mean purpose. On should not forget others for his own interest which today is very main issue of our today’s society. If society works in a systematic manner and men devote his effort for others too than there could be a rise of new sun for hopeless people.

written by :MONA KHAN

People are dying because of short sighted vision of your founding fathers, your military establishment, and Crazy maulanas, Imams and Madrassahs.

Compare yourselves with Indian muslims now and think over again was creation of pakistan really necessary?

People are dying because of short sighted vision of your founding fathers, your military establishment, and Crazy maulanas, Imams and Madrassahs.

Compare yourselves with Indian muslims now and think over again was creation of pakistan really necessary?

how unfortunate for you and your alikes, not to know the Vision of leaders of PAKistan... sigh !!

Minority killing? Ahmedia killing? Decline in minority population? Terrorism? Utter poverty, No electricity, sugar prices? Petrol prices? Blasphemy?

Man you people are in a lot of mess right now. The vision is at fault that hindus and muslims cannot live together in one country. The same stupid vision which has been proved wrong by muslims in India.

Your founders wished to create a second saudi arabia. But in enthusiam they forgot they have no oil like them Otherwise saudi would have been another somalia long long ago with the version of islam they wish to expand and the funding they are doing in pak madrassas. Pakistan is heading towars being a somalia. WIth liberals being killled and rose petals being showered on Ghazi mumtaz Qadri.

Only Islam does not quell hunger. You people need to be flexible.

@Mona Khan the worse part is that those dying of hunger (like you say) would never know of these programs...

I hope you know what you are talking about instead of scoring some lame points for your kind.

I think the key here is proper education. Efforts should be made to increase the budget for education. Like the quote goes; "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
What I think right now is to make education till the 2nd year free for all children, both in public and private sector. Or rather make these two sectors a single entity, regarding education till the 2nd year level.
P.S. Sorry I am not going to go into the "compare this compare that" argument, please find some one else.

@Fayyaz an educational revolution can definitely bring about a great change, however the education should be designed to to achieve those strategic goals,

If you obseve the scholarships they are for science and technology students rather than for social sciences,

SOCIAL SCIENCES are going to bring the revolution...and thats still missing

as far as these programs are concern, you stated very well in the chinese quote.

@Fayyaz an educational revolution can definitely bring about a great change, however the education should be designed to to achieve those strategic goals,

If you obseve the scholarships they are for science and technology students rather than for social sciences,

SOCIAL SCIENCES are going to bring the revolution...and thats still missing

as far as these programs are concern, you stated very well in the chinese quote.

Indeed. As I have stated somewhere else on the forum that we have to widen our scope and cover more areas rather than sticking to just tech.

Indeed. As I have stated somewhere else on the forum that we have to widen our scope and cover more areas rather than sticking to just tech.

yes If tomm we are not able to produce philosopher, thinker, educationalist, political scientist, artists, writers, with new Ideas, where the hell we are going to get intellectual base of our country from?

so we really need to work out on it...and we will Inshallah.

yes If tomm we are not able to produce philosopher, thinker, educationalist, political scientist, artists, writers, with new Ideas, where the hell we are going to get intellectual base of our country from?

so we really need to work out on it...and we will Inshallah.

The thing is when we are children, our parents and elders wants us to either become a doctor, or an engineer. Somehow we have to change this way of thinking which have been limiting us, and holding the potential in us back. I pray for the best, and Insha Allah we will develop in every aspect.

Yes,creation of Pakistan was necessary because I don't wanna live with people like you..*Facepalm*

Do you really have to mention all that crap? Yes,Pakistan is going through hard times but still we don't need to compare ourselves with anyone and specially with India:toast_sign:

You,sir,also have ALOT and I mean ALOT of social problems...deal with them first and don't care about us.

Yes,creation of Pakistan was necessary because I don't wanna live with people like you..*Facepalm*

Do you really have to mention all that crap? Yes,Pakistan is going through hard times but still we don't need to compare ourselves with anyone and specially with India:toast_sign:

You,sir,also have ALOT and I mean ALOT of social problems...deal with them first and don't care about us.

Just curious to know..when last did you visit Pakistan? And on that note, when last did you visit India ?

Just curious to know..when last did you visit Pakistan? And on that note, when last did you visit India ?

Well, I was in Pakistan 9 months ago and I've never been to India but my Indian friends here say that all economic progress hype is bullsh!t and Indians are still living a miserable life (I don't believe them as most of them go to "pind" to visit their relatives and I know that situation of "pind" is different from developed cities)

Now I hope your curiosity is not giving you pain anymore....

I am not curious but still I would like to ask you the same question...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom