What's new

Release Imran Khan Now!!

Anyway like this guy whose out because of Ik 😂

if he comes out it will be vengeance

They took his nephew and blackmailing him with miltry courts. They want to break him by keeping him in 6 by 8 cell. His brother in law and cousin used to backbite againt khan in generals ears. Now they took his son. Snack bits another snack.
Khan will be Pakistan's Nelson Mandela.
Biden administration wants imran khan to be kill by Pakistani army. Because alive khan is unacceptable for west. They will make sure asim munier kill him and then they will make khan Nelson Mandela after his death and they use his murder againt Pakistan army. Killing of khan will hurt Pakistan and pak army for centuries to come. As 90 percent Pakistanis feel khan is sign of unity for Pakistan. There is not batter way to destroy Pakistan's unity for enemies of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Most of the OP seems like fake news. Jinnah had only one grandson through his only daughter and he is an Indian citizen. Where did this Pakistani grandson come from ? He is certainly not Dina Wadia's son. Did Jinnah have any other children ?
Reminds me of an old quip. Maternity is a fact, but paternity is a matter of opinion. This was, of course, before DNA tests. Anyone watched Mamma Mia! movie?

How was AQ Khan betrayed?

It is a proven fact that AQ Khan went and sold nuclear centrifuges, blueprints etc to countries like Libya, Iran, North Korea.
He confessed to it on live TV.

The only way, he could have been betrayed by Pakistan, if he carried these activities on behest of Pakistan government but was coerced to take the fall for it.

That just means Pakistan was actively involved in nuclear proliferation and just made AQ Khan the fall guy, once Khan's nuclear proliferation network was discovered by Americans.

Regardless of weather the entire Pakistani government was involved in nuclear proliferation or not AQ khan definitely was for which he got off scott free, with not even a trial or a jail term.
And the idiotic ISI was typically sleeping throughout this episode??? Either ISI is buffoonry level incompetent duffers or you are making $hite up...

And the idiotic ISI was typically sleeping throughout this episode??? Either ISI is buffoonry level incompetent duffers or you are making $hite up...
The truth is Pakistani establishment including the ISI was genuinely involved in nuclear black market supplying nuclear arms to North Korea, Iran and Libya..and AQ khan was their front man.

Since this is such a hush- hush topic in Pakistan the full details of it never came out.
For example we know for a fact Pakistan sent nuclear centrifuge and its blueprints to North Korea and in exchange received liquid fueled Ghauri Missile and it blueprints.
How ever we do not what Pakistan got from Libiya and Iran, did they pay in cash which general, made how much cut.

Col Gaddafi had promised Pakistan $100 million to support its nuclear programme. Was that the only pay off, where did that money go?

Imran Khan in 2029 elections when he is released at age 80
FB_IMG_1692427493990.jpg

I wonder what our dear friend @Beny Karachun is doing on this thread? 😜

It was not necessary to talk nonsense.... but oh yes now I see your DP.

@TopGun786

My DP doesn't show my opinion but the future likely scenario

Anyone whose been following my DPs for last 3-4 years will know that 😂

When I placed this Dp noone imagined we would have technocrat govt for a year they thought I was joking/talking non sense

Last edited:

A.Q. Khan regrets ‘confession’ (2008)​

ISLAMABAD, May 29: Nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan has expressed regret over his confession made in 2004 and alleged that he has been ‘betrayed by his friends’ who had promised that nothing wrong would happen to him and he would live a respectable life.

Never forget that AQ Khan got betrayed, this is the same person who helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons.

Anyone who thinks they can "help" Pakistan is delusional. You have the father of the atomic bomb and a legendary athlete turned philanthropist treated as garbage while r4pists and murderers get away scotch free.

Pakistan is a cursed country.
Hi,

A Q Khan did not get betrayed---. If he would have been---he would have been handed over to those who wanted him bad---.

Hi,

A Q Khan did not get betrayed---. If he would have been---he would have been handed over to those who wanted him bad---.
Yeah and then he would have told all the state secrets and funding

Lol didn't think mastan was a kid

Without due process mostly under PMO order

A law imran Khan didn't change

I agree with this.

The MPO law is the single biggest draconian law we have.

A DC can act like a viceroy and pick up anyone for three months without question.

All executive authority in a city should flow from an elected Mayor or other rep, not the DC. This law needs to be scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom