What's new

Relating gwadar port

jung41

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Dear PDF veterans pl through light that after leasing this port to China ,if ever in any circumstances Pakistan govt wants to take it back from China then what are its terms , conditions and modalities.

Dear PDF veterans pl through light that after leasing this port to China ,if ever in any circumstances Pakistan govt wants to take it back from China then what are its terms , conditions and modalities.

It has just been given for good---there is no taking back.

To make the world more safer we need to make it bipolar again and Gawadar is the first step in that direction

lol fked up ppl
sometimes they cry its a loan and after all those butt hurt
they come back crying its leased
INDIOTS INDIOTS everywhere

We will gift it to india will make you guys not worry about gawadar anynore!

This project hyped to moon, it's all gas no substance , can any pakistani member confirm any container ships ever visited this port?
lol no need to give you any proof..
GWADER DOES NIT EXIST now did your as s stoped burning

This project hyped to moon, it's all gas no substance , can any pakistani member confirm any container ships ever visited this port?
why dont you concentrate on tejas and rafael, heard they will be flying over delhi tommorow!!!!:wave:

No need to abuse, tell me how many container ships ever visited this port
One it was full of pure cow urine imported from austria!

But no one cleared it as there is no demand for cow urine in Pakistan! Idiot importer i must say!

Oh that means that area is now Chinese for ever.
lol its for 43 Years. Pakistan mostly owns it, but China spearheads the development. It'll in the end be like how the British developed Hong Kong.

No need to abuse, tell me how many container ships ever visited this port

Gwadar wont be fully active until CPEC is finished.

Post reported for off topic trolling

So is oil.. No oil back to looting hajjis,eating lizards n living in tents!

Abandoned them? Dumbass .. We fought n shed blood for em several times... We built their so called militaries from ground up... We protected them .. Heck even today we have over 1000 troops in KSA alone...

Maybe you should present your behind if you love em so much.

Stop being a pimp .. And have some shame dog.

If you weren't such a retard you would know about the divisions debts by PA in the 90s.. You ignorant shyt.

As for nuclear umbrella... Yeah right .. Why don't you google ...

Lmao .. Fathers? Come down bitch .. Your cousins are still herd sheep in Kashmir n GB...
Your kind was maddacred in Jammu in 48!

Maybe your "brothers" didn't give a fk about you back than.

My ppl have served the military since 47.. And to this day my ppl are serving in FATA..

Wanna swap places n live in our deprived province?

Keep your mouth shyt "America. ****" fukin ABCD.

Yeah right ., talkin shyt sitting behind a screen is easy.

With saima as the Gujjari.. "Mein teray Utay ugri".. C grade shyt watched by rickshaw drivers n made my low life scumbags (apparently gujjars" to covert black money into white.

Which states n empires? :rofl: gobaristan or the state of polian majan? Greatness my ***... Even according to the Hindu caste system .. You are a lower cast
@Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus
Go home kid, grow up and then come here to talk like adults

Cpec nothing but a simple highway connecting china and pakistan. This highway is built in 1970s. So there is nothing new in in this project

you didn't answer my question
You are a one day account and will be soon be thrown into trash by MODS so i dont need to answer you, go solve your daddy issues somewhere else

Yawwwnnnnn Indian Troller... Now don;t you dare say that these are photo shop.... Now Scoot

gp2.jpg

GAWADAR-PORT.jpg

Gwadar-2.jpg

gwadar.jpg

no need to laugh, you have no answer to my question

This is CPEC detailed map and Projects + there will be 20 Industrial areas.estates all over the route

CPEC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom