What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

@Oscar So it has been a week since the incident. Has nothing really changed in practice? Are flights having less delays due to VIPs? Are people getting their rights better? Anything else?

@Oscar So it has been a week since the incident. Has nothing really changed in practice? Are flights having less delays due to VIPs? Are people getting their rights better? Anything else?

Yes they are.. an incident you should hear about

An hour back i was going to office but the road was being blocked at Avari Tower by the policemen and it was obvious that some of our "badshah salamt's" convoy was about to pass by. For few seconds every one stood steady but as the wait prolonged to couple of minutes one of the guy on bike moved forward and start shouting that "we are not their slaves and we dnt care for this VIP shit" police tried to stop him but suddenly every one started honking and shouting that we know our rights and we wont wait for this shit anymore. Then everyone start to move their vehicles while the convoy was passing by. First police retaliated but after realising that the number of protestors are more than they control they gave up and we moved forward from between the VIP Movement. while moving forward everyone was saying that "humein apney hukook pata hein aur ab hum kisi ka yon intezar nai karenge"

Haramzada (pardon but he deserves this) Malik wants the government to file a lawsuit against those who prevented the MNA from boarding. If the government wont file the case, Malik threatened to approach the police by himself. The moron also wants to know how did a camera reach into the airplane. Is he drunk or massively retard?

View attachment 58375

Since when camera phones are not allowed in 'sensitive' areas such as boarding lounge and airplane? What nonsense is this?

View attachment 58437

LMaooooo he is such an imbecile. :rofl:

Many a promising start has been crushed in Pakistan's history and gives me good reason not to be too hopeful in the long run, but this time I have no problem in admitting that things just might change for the better - finally.

Not unless it is pushed through, change management is something that most movements in Pakistan have lacked. There have to be more ripples in the pond.

Not unless it is pushed through, change management is something that most movements in Pakistan have lacked. There have to be more ripples in the pond.

May be throwing more stones (in the figurative sense) will make more ripples to add to this faint spark of hope, and actually make a tsunami, finally?

Last edited:
May be throwing more stones (in the figurative sense) will make more ripples to add to this faint spark of hope, and actually make a tsunami, finally?

But the stone throwing cannot be from the same champion of change. It has to reverberate across the populous.

But the stone throwing cannot be from the same champion of change. It has to reverberate across the populous.

Unless the general populace gets involved, this spark will die out. That is why I remain somewhat skeptical of the long term success of this initiative.

Unless the general populace gets involved, this spark will die out. That is why I remain somewhat skeptical of the long term success of this initiative.

Well, the issue with the general population is not that they die out.. but rather that they are not smart enough to get their acts noticed. This sounds rather hypocritical(and neither was the original video maker looking for the act as a publicity stunt)...but take it as an example of Edhi.. no one would donate to them unless they made the calls for donation.
Have you seen the movie "Pay it forward"?.. it has to be like that.
Random acts without it becoming a common happenstance will not change much and will only remain for so long.

Back
Top Bottom