register my complaint against the turk mod, deno

Status
Not open for further replies.

iajj

Reaction score
Country
China
i received THREE warnings for the following post:
"in politics, one should shun the hapless jews and avoid quoting them as well. disavowing allegiance to any nation is the only way the rootless people could hold itself together amidst all the forced migration, banishment, occasional massacres that interfere with their settlement anywhere in this world. their political teaching, developed in response to their sense of displacement and lack of a national home, is fundamentally antipolitical and functions only as the negative example to all others"

now i received the warning from deno, the newly christened international mod of turkic origin and one whom i had many run-ins with before because of my anti-turkicism. now i don't apologize for either my anti-semitism and anti-turkicism, but i have also taken with good humor mods' decision to censor me because of my antisemitism or anti-turkicism. but the post above is far from inflammatory (and may well count among my more temperate antisemitic moments – the harshest word i used was “hapless”; i am sure harsher words are heard around the forum every hour), so my concern isn't censorship of my antisemitism but a new int'l mod who censored me because of my hatred of his kind and anti-turkicism and used my anti-semitism as a political cover for him to carry out some personal vengence. the guy is just laughably petty and vindicative.

my anti-turkic comments can be censored because of my anti-turkicism, and my antisemitic comments can be censored because of my antisemiticism, but it is unseemly, despicable, and cowardly that a turkic censored my antisemiticism because of my anti-turkicism. Much less should a turkic mod be tolerated who brought his personal vendetta to his job and lost all perspective in doing it.

I challenge him to explain his decision-making process: it is sad enough that he had to bear personal grudge in doing this job; it is sadder still that he had to hide these personal feelings behind just criticisms of jewry. This dude seriously needs to be disabused of this sense of self-importance and immunity in his new job – for his own sake.

If you want to complain, it would be better if you just send a PM to the admins.

i think unearthing the facts is good & have no complications in their ways...:pop:

Please PM the admin/moderators with your concerns, and don't open such public threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom