What's new

Redrawn map for Muslim world

The new redrawn map is here Now
fe0348d1756c8be0eb28.jpg

The map is unrealistic trash.

How could justify such nonsense?

Just a neo-con's/zionist's/crusader's fantasy.

This is probably what they want, and their dream must be resisted at all costs.

why dont they cut india on ethnice basis carving tamil state out of south india and northern srilanka why dont they carve out state of begal joining east indian bengal with bangladesh

they are full of r a t - s h i t thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well , that's because Tamil Nadu and Bengal are not fighting for independence. Makes sense?

1. If wishes were horses - - -

2. About time we saw a redrawn map of the Zionist States of America and Canada.UK is to shrink soon with the Scots opting out.

The map is unrealistic trash.

How could justify such nonsense?

Just a neo-con's/zionist's/crusader's fantasy.

This is probably what they want, and their dream must be resisted at all costs.

So tell me; would Pakistan be willing to fight to end against the US if this map they plan as you say, is tried out? Would your government be willing to fight an all-out war against the US and NATO?

So tell me; would Pakistan be willing to fight to end against the US if this map they plan as you say, is tried out? Would your government be willing to fight an all-out war against the US and NATO?

What for exactly?

YOu Are Wrong It will happen like This
fe0348d1756c8be0eb28.jpg

Oh terii keeehhh ! I don't want such an ugly arse Pakistan ! The current one has a beautiful shape as it...don't want any Afghan, Indian or Iranian land except Kashmir.

Oh terii keeehhh ! I don't want such an ugly arse Pakistan ! The current one has a beautiful shape as it...don't want any Afghan, Indian or Iranian land except Kashmir.

Yeah previous one looked like lion ready to eat anyone!

Back
Top Bottom