What's new

Reddit Group Consisting of 15000 Men Belonging to "5000 Years Old Way of Life" Formed to Sexualize Muslim Women

Knowing Indians
Why do I feel or my gut feeling I guess is
That this Reddit would be flooded with random photos/videos of pakistanis women from Thier SM accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc

They do this crap with pakistanis the most, followed by kashmiris than thier local Muslims
So you know you're posting regular photos for your friends etc, some creep finds it and next day it's on the internet with thousands of creepy dudes doing god knows what with it

Scary situation to be in as a woman, it can be traumatic experience

I don't know why Reddit allows this kind of crap (this whole sexualizing women type of subreddits)
This is some dark web thing, it shouldn't belong to reddit

We need a huge communal thread instead we will end up with posting our neighbours war of words on the streets..

Or a random joes tweet etc etc... We need a thread called ''street level indian'' and every other country can have one including Pakistan, China, Turkey etc etc

@waz @The Eagle

Last edited:
BJP RSS types are sub- humans. The quickly world recognises this the better.

May Allah help them but I fear for Muslims in India. Nobody will come to help them.

BJP RSS types are sub- humans. The quickly world recognises this the better.

May Allah help them but I fear for Muslims in India. Nobody will come to help them.
World? Indian Muslims themselves seem to have buried their heads in the sand. Anyways, "the world" thinks that anything India does is Kosher.

After @Asfandyar Bhittani tweet today I checked reddit and other social media platform s & came to know that these are NOT just few accounts but many such groups and accounts with the filth of unimaginable degree exist, In short I concluded that

- The cycle of dehumanization of Indian Muslim is completed. In India now they don't even have a right of basic human dignity.

- This is not just a trend for few political goons of BJP and followers of Hindutva ideology but a complete social behaviour with its complete ecosystem.

- The hatred is not just limited to Indian and Pakistani Muslims, but to all Muslims specially new Strategic and Economic Allies of India namely KSA and UAE; other than these Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are also countries of special interest for these subhuman creatures.

Last edited:

I am heartened to see that it was a Hindu, Indian who spotted this vile group on Reddit. Lo, not all Indians are without a conscience, nor all Hindus. I pray to Allah that Hindus find their moral soul and fight back against such fascist groups. The world can do without extremists, the world can live and let live, in harmony and compassion for one another.

Perhaps there is some hope for India, as I pray to Allah that there is hope for my beloved Pakistan as well.

I am heartened to see that it was a Hindu, Indian who spotted this vile group on Reddit. Lo, not all Indians are without a conscience, nor all Hindus. I pray to Allah that Hindus find their moral soul and fight back against such fascist groups. The world can do without extremists, the world can live and let live, in harmony and compassion for one another.

Perhaps there is some hope for India, as I pray to Allah that there is hope for my beloved Pakistan as well.
Never gonna happen until they are backed into a corner, us trying to 'victimise' them does nothing. They don't acknowledge it themselves, so who are we to raise the issue for someone who doesn't care themselves?

Let it continue, let it get worse, eventually the camels back will break after the final straw.

Islamaphobia is an ever-growing sentiment in India and only continues to grow. The more we try to 'help' them, we are actually just prolonging the inevitable with temporary solutions. There's only so much the camels back can take.

If you want to save them, let Islamaphobia in India grow, let the caste system solidify, they themselves will beg for help. Think long-term.

nor all Hindus. I pray to Allah that Hindus find their moral soul and fight back against such fascist groups. The world can do without extremists, the world can live and let live, in harmony and compassion for one another.

You are gravely mistaken. These are not fringe elements, what you are seeing is the mainstream Hindu society, the people who form the majority in India and voted Modi to power. You are getting a glimpse of real unadulterated Hindu psyche. This is the culture that produced things like temple prostitution, breast tax etc.

Back
Top Bottom