What's new

Recent spate of Terrorist attacks in Pakistan post Pathankot Attack

Guys do you really think that by providing facts about Indian involvement to major power then they will do something t o India?? If you really beleive in this theory, then you guys are in wonderland...Those powers including your friend China will not say anything to India unless and otherwise, they are not directly impacted or they do not get any benifit of Indian economy...

Let us assume for a moment that India has done that...then what next, you will send another batch of terrorist to India like Pathankot and the story will go on...So now it depends on when do Pakistan realize that using terrosim as a tool is a obsolete idea to fight with India....Because, the same thing will be paid back to Pakistan ...While India has the land mass and economy to sustain such type of incidents Pakistan does not have the capacity to do...If simillar kind of incidents in a big way in Karachi and Lahore, things will go back to your 2009-2012 days where terrorism in Pakistan was at the peak...

Don't worry about world powers, It is our problem how to make them anti Indian not yours. Even if they don't do anything, it'll just justify Pakistan's action against India and then they will be in no position to influence Pakistan.

Attacking children is disgraceful and won't be spared at all. Your defense minister will be forced to say "Damn, What did I do?

Don't worry about world powers, It is our problem how to make them anti Indian not yours. Even if they don't do anything, it'll just justify Pakistan's action against India and then they will be in no position to influence Pakistan.

Attacking children is disgraceful and won't be spared at all. Your defense minister will be forced to say "Damn, What did I do?
dude can't you read ,your agencies have arrested who was involved and they identified who are the terrorists ,did you see or hear them accusing India.

these terrorists are being churned out from your system only. close those terrorist manufacturing centers in the name of strategic depth and what not.

and finally stop this BS threats ,the people with the old baggage have all gone in India they had a feeling "kabhi apnay that" sentiment.times have changed rest assured,every time you hit us we will hit you harder.

Why Pakistan believes we would waste our resources on harmless civilians ? R&AW would rather target those religious seminaries and madrassahs that act as feeder to training camps in Pakistani Punjab and Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. And why is it that India will use Afghanistan to conduct such attacks? India can certainly act from its borders too and yet deny involvement.

I have clearly mentioned "If Pakistan has concrete evidence of these consulates' involvement" , and if yes then do whatever jihadis or mercenaries but do it otherwise not whine about it, because all terror attacks in Pakistan have been mainly for killing civilians and that is sufficient reason for what I suggested.

A single attack like this one Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda should be sufficient reason but alas there have been numerous such attacks and impotent State of Pakistan has always failed miserably.

Treat an attack on Indian consulate in Afghanistan by regular forces of Pakistan equal to declaring war on India. And emotions aside, a few hundred killed here and there (no matter how hurting emotionally) will not make Pakistan or India declare war on each other and risk economic and demographic catastrophe. Hence Pakistan has been trying to go the non state actor way since the debacle of 1971. Unfortunately, the costs of that approach have been grossly underestimated by Pakistani establishment and now when the time is ripe to pay the piper, the unplanned costs (real as well as emotional) are really hurting.

why cant we just blow up these consulates with proxies? i mean just blow em up! Haven't we had enough of this crap? First these indians stage an attack on their own base and then use it to fuel a proxy war here.
You dont have the capability to do that and still maintain deniability.

So , next one to be added in the list is today IED blast .!!

Revenge is getting bit too costly for Pakistan!!!

Let us assume for a moment that India has done that...then what next, you will send another batch of terrorist to India like Pathankot and the story will go on...So now it depends on when do Pakistan realize that using terrosim as a tool is a obsolete idea to fight with India....Because, the same thing will be paid back to Pakistan ...

Only people with an amoral, psychopathic mindset would consider an attack on a defenseless civilian target payback for an attack on a military base.

@shah1398

It should not be question of why and how, if Pakistan has concrete evidence of these consulates' involvement in terror activities in Pakistan, then bomb the hell out of these consulates, 60,000+ civilian deaths are enough reason to skin alive everyone in those consulates .............. if State of Pakistan cannot do this, then it should keep shut with its tail between its hind legs and not whine like a sissy, and it should because it miserably failed to avenge the deaths of its children murdered in cold blood, one year and a month and 4 days was enough time to bring Radio back and hang him in APS considering how we boast about our capabilities and successes in war against terror.

WHAT A DELUSIONAL PERSON YOU ARE. BOMB AFGHANISTAN AND TAKE ON THE BEST AIR FORCES IN THE WORLD. YOUR PAF WILL REVOLT THEN FACE THEM. USAF WILL HAVE GOOD TARGET PRACTICE. WE ALL KNOW WHAT MR COMMANDO SAID WHEN THE USA SAID YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US.

WHAT A DELUSIONAL PERSON YOU ARE. BOMB AFGHANISTAN AND TAKE ON THE BEST AIR FORCES IN THE WORLD. YOUR PAF WILL REVOLT THEN FACE THEM. USAF WILL HAVE GOOD TARGET PRACTICE. WE ALL KNOW WHAT MR COMMANDO SAID WHEN THE USA SAID YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US.

First thing what is with these caps? It made me read your statements (more of a constipated person's murmur again and again) lower caps would have helped me and my eyes.

Second thing bombing of a place can happen with air force only?

Third thing I don't own PAF it’s an institution with its own policies strategies and people.......................... So what is this with my PAF???

Fourth thing let's assume you ignorance as something true then USAF is also an outsider there, it has no moral justification to target practice on another country's air force.

Fifth thing we all know a sh*t about any commando and what he said to whom.

Sixth thing your declaring me a delusional.............. Does not mean anything to me neither it matters to me what a person with an old ID who is afraid of showing his location and country of origin, says about me.

Seventh thing read my initial post again and again and get some help to understand it.

Have a nice day.

Only people with an amoral, psychopathic mindset would consider an attack on a defenseless civilian target payback for an attack on a military base.

Exactly...I completely understand...Even i am with same page with you...But again, who defines the limit in a mindless war in our region in the name of religion...Then only mindless and psycopath people will do the way normal people are killed inside a hotel in Mumbai in 2008...The list goes on my dear friend.You can not define a limit in a war...Did you think the perpetrator of attack on the innocent people of Mumbai hotel ever thought as how come they are attacking innocent people in name of religion????

Exactly...I completely understand...Even i am with same page with you...But again, who defines the limit in a mindless war in our region in the name of religion...Then only mindless and psycopath people will do the way normal people are killed inside a hotel in Mumbai in 2008...The list goes on my dear friend.You can not define a limit in a war...Did you think the perpetrator of attack on the innocent people of Mumbai hotel ever thought as how come they are attacking innocent people in name of religion????

All countries use/have used proxies for pursuing their interests, including India, no one is innocent in that regard.
Thousands of civilians died in countless terrorist attacks in Pakistan before and after Mumbai 2008, including the samjhota express incident where about 70 people were burned alive. So Pakistan is anything but the aggressor party here.
Kashmiri insurgents targeted Indian military, while these nutters focus mainly on civilians, and besides support for kashmir insurgents was ended in 2004 by Musharraf while a sharp rise in terrorism was seen in the years following in Pakistan, that wasn't a coincidence.
If we start ignoring limits, then we get dangerously close to the concept of "Total war" where all belonging to the adversary are considered fair game, civilian or not.

First thing what is with these caps? It made me read your statements (more of a constipated person's murmur again and again) lower caps would have helped me and my eyes.

Second thing bombing of a place can happen with air force only?

Third thing I don't own PAF it’s an institution with its own policies strategies and people.......................... So what is this with my PAF???

Fourth thing let's assume you ignorance as something true then USAF is also an outsider there, it has no moral justification to target practice on another country's air force.

Fifth thing we all know a sh*t about any commando and what he said to whom.

Sixth thing your declaring me a delusional.............. Does not mean anything to me neither it matters to me what a person with an old ID who is afraid of showing his location and country of origin, says about me.

Seventh thing read my initial post again and again and get some help to understand it.

Have a nice day.

CAPS IS BECAUSE UR DELUSIONAL WHEN U SAY YOU CAN BOMB IN AFGHANISTAN SOMEBODY ELSE'S EMBASSY EVEN IF THE PAF WAS THE USAF

SECONDLY USAF WILL SWAT THE PAF OF THE SKY WITHOUT A HICCUP IF THEY TRIED ENTERING AFGHANISTAN

THIRDLY USAF HAS SHOWN THAT THEY CAN ENTER YOUR SKIES WITH IMPUNITY AND KILL OSAMA AND THE PAF DID NOT TRY TO INTERFERE. YOU MAY REMEMBER THAT AS PER OFFICIAL BUMKUM 2 STEALTH BLACK HAWK HELICOPTERS ENTERED UNDETECTED FROM AFGHANISTAN AND ONE CRASH LANDED IN ABBOTABAD SO ANOTHER THIS TIME CHINOOK HELICOPTER WAS SUMMONED FROM AFGHANISTAN TO PICK UP THE CRASHED HELICOPTER ASSAULT TEAM. IF THIS WAS TRUE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PAKISTAN AIR SPACE FOR AT LEAST 3 HRS. IT JUST MEANS THAT PAF WAS TOLD THAT IF YOU SCRAMBLE WE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN. AS LONG AS USAF IS IN AFGHANISTAN STOP RANTING AT BOMBING ANY EMBASSY IN AFGHANISTAN.

CAPS IS BECAUSE UR DELUSIONAL WHEN U SAY YOU CAN BOMB IN AFGHANISTAN SOMEBODY ELSE'S EMBASSY EVEN IF THE PAF WAS THE USAF

SECONDLY USAF WILL SWAT THE PAF OF THE SKY WITHOUT A HICCUP IF THEY TRIED ENTERING AFGHANISTAN

THIRDLY USAF HAS SHOWN THAT THEY CAN ENTER YOUR SKIES WITH IMPUNITY AND KILL OSAMA AND THE PAF DID NOT TRY TO INTERFERE. YOU MAY REMEMBER THAT AS PER OFFICIAL BUMKUM 2 STEALTH BLACK HAWK HELICOPTERS ENTERED UNDETECTED FROM AFGHANISTAN AND ONE CRASH LANDED IN ABBOTABAD SO ANOTHER THIS TIME CHINOOK HELICOPTER WAS SUMMONED FROM AFGHANISTAN TO PICK UP THE CRASHED HELICOPTER ASSAULT TEAM. IF THIS WAS TRUE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PAKISTAN AIR SPACE FOR AT LEAST 3 HRS. IT JUST MEANS THAT PAF WAS TOLD THAT IF YOU SCRAMBLE WE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN. AS LONG AS USAF IS IN AFGHANISTAN STOP RANTING AT BOMBING ANY EMBASSY IN AFGHANISTAN.

Uncle during USSR's invasion of Afghanistan how many times Pakistan relied on its airforce to enter Afghanistan and achieve its objectives?

Stop going around like a head less chicken and try to understand what I have said initially ........................ and bombing does not involve PAF, and no US won't object if you have concrete evidence of involvement of any fake consulates harboring and supporting terrorists. Now please excuse me.

Uncle during USSR's invasion of Afghanistan how many times Pakistan relied on its airforce to enter Afghanistan and achieve its objectives?

Stop going around like a head less chicken and try to understand what I have said initially ........................ and bombing does not involve PAF, and no US won't object if you have concrete evidence of involvement of any fake consulates harboring and supporting terrorists. Now please excuse me.

The only reason you could enter the Afghan territory in olden days against Russia was because ur big Daddy US was backing you with two aircraft carriers of the Pakistan Coast otherwise Russia would have swatted you like a fly as you did not have nukes at that time. I can't believe ur so naive. We all say what the PAF did when a US Helo killed 28 PA soldiers after strafing their post for 2 hours. What happened to PAF when the US Helos paid a visit to OBL in Abbotabad? Your PAF maybe a match for IAF but USA will swat u like a fly. That is reality face it.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom