What's new

Recent problems while browsing PDF

KALKI

Reaction score
1. I cannot move to the last page in most threads. In fact, in many threads I keep getting stuck at page 1 and can't seem to be able to move further.

2. The 'edit post' button doesn't seem to work.

3. The 'post a quick reply' button just brings up a big white box without a cursor. Hence, I cannot type. Happens with 'post reply', 'quote' etc. buttons too.

4. Clicking the emoticon symbol while typing a post simple shadows the entire page in a white haze. Nothing works thereafter..

5. Sometimes the 'quick reply' box just doesn't appear.

1. I cannot move to the last page in most threads. In fact, in many threads I keep getting stuck at page 1 and can't seem to be able to move further.

3. The 'post a quick reply' button just brings up a big white box without a cursor. Hence, I cannot type. Happens with 'post reply', 'quote' etc. buttons too.

4. Clicking the emoticon symbol while typing a post simple shadows the entire page in a white haze. Nothing works thereafter..

Im not very techy but think its something to do with the browser being used. My computer in the office works fine but at home I have problems getting stuck on a page. I just post a self delete or comment from the page im on and it takes me to the latest page in the thread. Hope that helps. Try contacting webby he might advise you better

Im not very techy but think its something to do with the browser being used. My computer in the office works fine but at home I have problems getting stuck on a page. I just post a self delete or comment from the page im on and it takes me to the latest page in the thread. Hope that helps. Try contacting webby he might advise you better

It happens in Mozilla, Chrome mostly. Sometimes even in IE.

It happens in Mozilla, Chrome mostly. Sometimes even in IE.

Thanks im gonna bring my laptop into office and ask techies to sort it. Ive been told at home on laptop I have internet exp our techies told me that in office ive got mozilla firefox. So I have no probs with moz firefox

10 days ago i could not enter pdf from mobile . why that happened ? :undecided:

Upgrade all the your browsers.

I still uses firefox 3.6.15 coz of Oscar fx theme..but never had any problems while browsing pdf!..if you cant navigate to other pages in the same thread, try changing the page number in the url box manually and hit enter it will move for sure..also check your flash player version too :)

I still uses firefox 3.6.15 coz of Oscar fx theme..but never had any problems while browsing pdf!..if you cant navigate to other pages in the same thread, try changing the page number in the url box manually and hit enter it will move for sure..also check your flash player version too :)

I did that but to no avail.

Opera usually has no problems with this.

I have fixed it i believe, kindly let me know if it occurs again.

Back
Top Bottom