What's new

Reasons for ban: A guide for new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Harry

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reasons for ban: A guide for new members.

@Slav Defence @Jango
Kindly provide a list of not to do things which resulted in banns, a complete list of things which resulted in bans and please let us (new members) duration of bans against violations.

I am a new member and always shy to posts in disagreement to others shy of being banned.

Swearing, insulting someone leads to it. We have all.made questionable and unpopular discussions but that does not lead to a ban. Banned members often toe the linebby swearing against other members and their nation and nationality.

Trolling is another. Constantly trolling will get you banned as well. My suggestion is give your point of view in a good and well mannered way as intellectuals and participate with the interest of adding into the discussion something meaningful. Try not to feed the trolls nor get riled up.

Mods will give warning before banning so heed the warning and improve the behaviour. Remember intellectual discussion without using swears and one should do fine. Try not to lose the cool and respect others opinions.

Welcome to the forum.

Swearing, insulting someone leads to it. We have all.made questionable and unpopular discussions but that does not lead to a ban. Banned members often toe the linebby swearing against other members and their nation and nationality.

Trolling is another. Constantly trolling will get you banned as well. My suggestion is give your point of view in a good and well mannered way as intellectuals and participate with the interest of adding into the discussion something meaningful. Try not to feed the trolls nor get riled up.

Mods will give warning before banning so heed the warning and improve the behaviour. Remember intellectual discussion without using swears and one should do fine. Try not to lose the cool and respect others opinions.

Welcome to the forum.
I saw recently many members with pink IDs now a days, i am regular visitor of Defense forum but register here recently. I am not good in writing English so my friend advise me to join forum and take part in discussions this will improve my writing skills and knowledge as well. That is why i want to know, there must be a complete list and should be provided to new members for their info. A guide list of do and don't do type this will help for them and for the quality of the forum as well.

Guys instead of i get something feeling lost, every body presents him and his country being victim its mean the administrators are quite unbiased to any nationality.

We are not expert of defense equipment. we should ask about it not to explain it,s qualities. If a member ask any question by the reply give the answer according to his question in a friendly mood. we are friends all in this forum.

We are not expert of defense equipment. we should ask about it not to explain it,s qualities. If a member ask any question by the reply give the answer according to his question in a friendly mood. we are friends all in this forum.
Thank you, can i ask if your real picture (DP)

It is ok to insult any Indians, Hindus and Jews. Don't you dare to ask any question on Islam though.

:what:

Last week, i had a fight with an Indian on this forum. According to him, Muslims are evil and killed hundreds of millions of Hindus and named a mountain "Killer of Hindus". He said this was because the Prophet Mohammed was evil and encouraged Muslims to kill non-Muslims.

He has not been banned. To be honest, i did report him twice. He still has not been banned.

So there goes your theory :undecided:

Most people on this forum have received infractions/bans including me. Why have you received a warning recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom