What's new

Reason behind NOT RECOMMENDATION

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalamualaikum everyone.

Is their any way to know the reasons behind your not recommendation is ISSB ?

I have been twice not recommended by ISSB and want to know the reasons before my third and last attempt of ISSB.

Is that possible ? Is their any proper channel for that ?

Waiting for the response.

Thanks.

Chaudhry Iftikhar Hussain

Probably because they did not find you suitable? more than 50 thousand apply for the NDA exam yet less then one thousand are selected. The army is very choosy , probably the same over there.

Assalamualaikum everyone.

Is their any way to know the reasons behind your not recommendation is ISSB ?

I have been twice not recommended by ISSB and want to know the reasons before my third and last attempt of ISSB.

Is that possible ? Is their any proper channel for that ?

Waiting for the response.

Thanks.

Chaudhry Iftikhar Hussain
Third attempt ?
I thought we could apply only 2 times .....:what:

@Chaudhry Iftikhar Hussain from what little I know, they are monitoring many things during ISSB. Amongst them, your leadership qualities. You are under a micro scanner. The way you bear yourself, the way your interact with your fellow applicants. The way you fit into group dynamics. Your mannerisms.

And of course, let's not deceive ourselves, there are those applicants who will try to pull your leg so they can shine themselves. You need to be aware of other people's intentions, motives. You need to be on top of maintaining and defending your image. If you can't safeguard your own image, you can't safeguard the country.

@Chaudhry Iftikhar Hussain from what little I know, they are monitoring many things during ISSB. Amongst them, your leadership qualities. You are under a micro scanner. The way you bear yourself, the way your interact with your fellow applicants. The way you fit into group dynamics. Your mannerisms.

And of course, let's not deceive ourselves, there are those applicants who will try to pull your leg so they can shine themselves. You need to be aware of other people's intentions, motives. You need to be on top of maintaining and defending your image. If you can't safeguard your own image, you can't safeguard the country.
Thank you for suggestions sir, valued your time :)

Probably because they did not find you suitable? more than 50 thousand apply for the NDA exam yet less then one thousand are selected. The army is very choosy , probably the same over there.
Got it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom