What's new

Reality of Pakistani Media and MQM

aray bhai 7 minute tk is ke baqwas sun ker mere kaan pakk gye hen, kisi ko bolne nahi de raha yeh banda

rahe baat altaf ke speech ke to bhai imran khan ke har jalson ko kon cover kerta he, ager immy ka jalsa ho to forun air time mil jaata he, ager jammat, JUIF yeah kisi dosre party ka ho to bilqul nahi milta air time, record me bhi nahi ata

MQM is an important party ap ignore nahi ker sakte MQM ko, aur aap ko air time bhi chahye takae ads bhi milen, this is purely business nothing else

yeh pne sazishi mafruze bunna band kerdo

Its a matter of time. Inshallah this darkness of fear will give way. MQM's reality is getting more and more obvious. And as their British leader barks more often and gets out of control, its revealing their true nature.

I have also noticed that the media gives way too much attention to MQM. No matter what MQM does, the media always holds a soft corner for them, not because they like them, but because they are afraid of them. These days, altaf hussain gives a telephonic speech everyday and the media rushes to cover it and broadcast it live on every tv channel. If you guys are so scared of MQM, just shift your office to islamabad or lahore.

Thats a fact and except a few ardent slaves of MQM everybody would agree with that. If they can issue open threats to the public of Karachi then God alone knows what they might be doing behind the scenes. Not to mention that MQM gets away with all such demeaning and anti nationalistic comments of theirs and if i am not wrong Mr Altaf Hussain even had disrespected the Quran during one of his live speeches to which again we heard one of his crybabies saying that he didn't mean to do that as an offence. First of all the entire idea of someone living in London and controlling a political party in Pakistan is insane and secondly resorting to violence and killings to further their influence should be reason enough to ban MQM.

I have also noticed that the media gives way too much attention to MQM. No matter what MQM does, the media always holds a soft corner for them, not because they like them, but because they are afraid of them. These days, altaf hussain gives a telephonic speech everyday and the media rushes to cover it and broadcast it live on every tv channel. If you guys are so scared of MQM, just shift your office to islamabad or lahore.

if MQM gets air time then they also get to be exposed in the media, its a separate thing ganja doesnt appear in the tv more often, he succeeds to hide behind the curtain, he avoids media because through media he will be found how dumb he is

media invited ganja to have one on one dialogue or discussion he avoided that..

if MQM gets air time then they also get to be exposed in the media, its a separate thing ganja doesnt appear in the tv more often, he succeeds to hide behind the curtain, he avoids media because through media he will be found how dumb he is

media invited ganja to have one on one dialogue or discussion he avoided that..
I am so glad you are banned. :)

hey darkin sky you choos eright word for yourself you and you mqm are darkiest hour for pakistan

Back
Top Bottom