What's new

Reality of Morbi Bridge Incident | How Modi handled it during Gujarat elections, to protect BJP party fund donor corporates

Drizzt

Reaction score
Country
India
Full Detailed research and analysis by Dhruv Rathee

Reality of mainstream Indian media, how its just reduced to propaganda wing of BJP and allied business(relation of party funds and government contracts - now hidden completely from financial audit due to electoral bonds).

Morbi Collapse: Police Grill Civic Official on How Repair Contract Went to 'Unqualified' Firm​

The police raised questions about the contract between the Morbi municipal authority and the Oreva group, noting that the contract was entered into without any bidding process and contained no specifics on the work to be done.

Gujarat HC Slams Morbi Civic Body for Not Showing Up for Bridge Collapse Hearing​

The court asked several questions including who was responsible for certifying that the bridge was fit for usage, and the way in which Ajanta Manufacturing was granted a renovation contract.
https://thewire.in/law/gujarat-hc-morbi-bridge-collapse-civic-body

Full Detailed research and analysis by Dhruv Rathee

Reality of mainstream Indian media, how its just reduced to propaganda wing of BJP and allied business(relation of party funds and government contracts - now hidden completely from financial audit due to electoral bonds).

Morbi Collapse: Police Grill Civic Official on How Repair Contract Went to 'Unqualified' Firm​

The police raised questions about the contract between the Morbi municipal authority and the Oreva group, noting that the contract was entered into without any bidding process and contained no specifics on the work to be done.

Gujarat HC Slams Morbi Civic Body for Not Showing Up for Bridge Collapse Hearing​

The court asked several questions including who was responsible for certifying that the bridge was fit for usage, and the way in which Ajanta Manufacturing was granted a renovation contract.
https://thewire.in/law/gujarat-hc-morbi-bridge-collapse-civic-body

Dhruv Rathee is a known Modi and BJP baiter man. Uski youtube dukan uspe chalti hai. Don't tell me you consume his tripe as serious investigative journalism.

Dhruv Rathee is a known Modi and BJP baiter man. Uski youtube dukan uspe chalti hai. Don't tell me you consume his tripe as serious investigative journalism.
So, what do you suggest Republic TV or Zee News ?

So, what do you suggest Republic TV or Zee News ?

I'm afraid you are being pigeon-holily snarky unnecessarily now. Dhruv is a lightweight. Simple. This is not an ideological tilt thing but an age-group mental level thing. And that you chose him as a source speaks to both of these for you. On the internet you are what you push. There are enough and more Modi baiters with a lot more intellectual heft. Ravish Kumar. Sakshi Joshi. Punya Prasun Vajpayee. Abhisar Sharma. Abhishek Upmanyu. And one of my old favourites, sadly no more, Surendra Sharma ji.

Once you've finished Googling or Wiki-ing these, my next tier pick for you would be Deepak Sharma. Rajiv Ranjan. Ashok Wankhede. Pragya Mishra. But the first list is more elite, and heavy-weights, who have withstood all that the current dispensation and corporates have thrown at them. Including their longtime jobs. But have stayed true to their ideals.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you are being pigeon-holily snarky unnecessarily now. Dhruv is a lightweight. Simple. This is not an ideological tilt thing but an age-group mental level thing. And that you chose him as a source speaks to both of these for you. On the internet you are what you push. There are enough and more Modi baiters with a lot more intellectual heft. Ravish Kumar. Sakshi Joshi. Punya Prasun Vajpayee. Abhisar Sharma. Abhishek Upmanyu. And one of my old favourites, sadly no more, Surendra Sharma ji.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I know all of them already, they are all on the same page as Dhruv on Morbi bridge incident and similar news. Why don't you do all of us a favour and watch what these intellectuals are saying on Morbi bridge incident.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I know all of them already, they are all on the same page as Dhruv on Morbi bridge incident and similar news. Why don't you do all of us a favour and watch what these intellectuals are saying on Morbi bridge incident.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have. Briefly. Bad news depresses me. I watch both sides. I listen to both sides. End of the day we are all Indians. We have to sink or swim together only. No one is going to come to help us. Or bleed for us. The pandemic should have taught you what our country and people mean to us.

Last two days I am listening to gory details of how a guy cut up his girl friend into 35 pieces. He's a trained chef and adept with knives and carving meat. He placed her rapidly dismembered body under the running shower while cutting it up neatly and stacking each piece in a plastic bag, which then got stacked vertically in his newly bought deep freezer. The head he kept face up on top, so that he could open the freezer lid daily and take a look at it. Meanwhile he got other girls home to the same room and copulated with them, as they reached ecstasy unaware of what lay in the deep freezer in the corner of the room.

It is all way to macabre for my system to handle. I'm wondering about what he did with stuff from inside the body that must have broken off and oozed out and clogged his drain cover with, in addition to just the blood and other fluids. What about the internal organs. The intestine and the fecal matter within.

Yes, pandemic taught me what our country is very clearly and what BJP/RSS means when they say our people.
View attachment 897594
The social distancing was the greatest lesson ever. Made me aware of the 3000 year long social distance between BJP policy makers and my people. I watched helplessly as my people walked on roads to their homes from cities.
View attachment 897595
You are right we have to swim or sink together, no one is going to come and help us. That's exactly what I explain to my people all the time. We, We, We, We is very complicated word, understanding it is the key. I've come to the conclusion, the most genuine We is the one a true well wisher talks about.
View attachment 897597

Did you and your family get vaccinated?

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestion. I have. Briefly. Bad news depresses me. I watch both sides. I listen to both sides. End of the day we are all Indians. We(changes depends on situation) have to sink or swim together only. No one is going to come to help us. Or bleed for us. The pandemic should have taught you what our country and people mean to us.
Yes, pandemic taught me what our country is very clearly and what BJP/RSS means when they say our people.
cartoon - March 28-207102063-1585360417.jpg

The social distancing was the greatest lesson ever. Made me aware of the 3000 year long social distance between BJP policy makers and my people. I watched helplessly as my people walked on roads to their homes from cities.
migrants_4.jpg

You are right we have to swim or sink together, no one is going to come and help us. That's exactly what I explain to my people all the time. We, We, We, We is very complicated word, understanding it is the key. I've come to the conclusion, the most genuine We is the one a true well wisher talks about.
0.12824500_1587559332_simply-put.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom