What's new

Reality Behind Kasganj Hindu-Muslim Riot

This is chandan killed by Muslim mob for carrying a tiranga , he is donating blood to save someone's life , maybe his blood went to some Muslim also , same Muslims who took his life.

DUjcfebX4AEieXY.jpg

This is Rahul Upadhyay who was also shot Dead He was with Chandan Guputa.

DUkUGbWUMAAmbz_.jpg

Reason for being killed ?

He participated in Tiranga Yatra (Indian Flag march) during Republic day and went past a muslim neighborhood.

Dadri : Aqhlaque is killed by gaurakshaks “Beef is provocation? Food choices must be left to individual”

Chandan is killed “Why did he have to say Vande Mataram & wave a saffron flag. Speech & Flags are provocation”

Pro Tip: Next time and don't go to a random area and don't force people from a particular community to wave saffron flag and sing Vande matram and you would be safe and sound

Pro Tip: Next time and don't go to a random area and don't force people from a particular community to wave saffron flag and sing Vande matram and you would be safe and sound

That random area is the town he lived in. And all he did was wave the Indian Flag and sing Vande Matram during Republic day.

But you know muslims were just being muslims.

This was the guy they killed.

DUiN0p1U0AAofmH.jpg

That random area is the town he lived in. And all he did was wave the Indian Flag and sing Vande Matram during Republic day.

But you know muslims were just being muslims.

This was the guy they killed.

DUiN0p1U0AAofmH.jpg

Don't go into an area and don't chant provocative slogans.

And nobody would harm you. Simple.

Don't go into an area and don't chant provocative slogans.

And nobody would harm you. Simple.

Yes Simple.

Dadri : Aqhlaque is killed by gaurakshaks “Beef is provocation? Food choices must be left to individual”

Chandan is killed “Why did he have to say Vande Mataram & wave a saffron flag. Speech & Flags are provocation”

Yes Simple.

Akhlaq meat was proven to be mutton initially but then suddenly few months later became beef.

It was mutton, not beef: Dadri probe report

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...eat-turns-out-to-be-mutton/article8037029.ece

As for Chandan. You shouldn't go to an area and say Hindu Hindu Hinsutan Katue bhago Pakistan and expect nothing would happen.

You can say Vandde Matram and wave Saffron flag but don't provoke others.

This is chandan killed by Muslim mob for carrying a tiranga , he is donating blood to save someone's life , maybe his blood went to some Muslim also , same Muslims who took his life.

DUjcfebX4AEieXY.jpg

I have twice donated blood. The first time when my computer institute had arranged a mini blood donation camp. The second time was when my Hindu friend's Hindu friend wanted blood donation for the injured or ill ( I didn't ask which ) Hindu relative of a Hindu female colleague. My friend just phoned me and I went to the hospital to donate.

Both times, I didn't demand that my blood be given to Muslims only.

Why did Chandan Gupta have to go into a Muslim-majority area and carry saffron flags and chant provocative slogans??

Reason for being killed ?

He participated in Tiranga Yatra (Indian Flag march) during Republic day and went past a muslim neighborhood.

As the vid in the OP showed, it was not actually a Indian Flag march as such but a saffron flag march in disguise. And why were provocative slogans raised??

If indeed they had to raise slogans it could have been against the real problems of India, like against private money lenders and agencies who force farmers to commit suicide?? Or against parents who kill their children in the name of family honor??

But no, the sanghis were being sanghis.

Did you watch the vid in the OP??

I have twice donated blood. The first time when my computer institute had arranged a mini blood donation camp. The second time was when my Hindu friend's Hindu friend wanted blood donation for the injured or ill ( I didn't ask which ) Hindu relative of a Hindu female colleague. My friend just phoned me and I went to the hospital to donate.

Both times, I didn't demand that my blood be given to Muslims only.

Why did Chandan Gupta have to go into a Muslim-majority area and carry saffron flags and chant provocative slogans??

As the vid in the OP showed, it was not actually a Indian Flag march as such but a saffron flag march in disguise. And why were provocative slogans raised??

If indeed they had to raise slogans it could have been against the real problems of India, like against private money lenders and agencies who force farmers to commit suicide?? Or against parents who kill their children in the name of family honor??

But no, the sanghis were being sanghis.

Did you watch the vid in the OP??
Sanghis are immune to reason. Something to do with the combination of no credible education and no jobs.

Back
Top Bottom