What's new

Real reason for Sana Ullahs resignation!!

Ali.009

Reaction score
This bastard was not stopping. Instead of going on back foot, he was trying to add more fuel to fire creating more problems for PMLN government. Just to stop this psychopath from creating more unrest, Government decided to shut him up (temporarily) and dismiss him. He went on vacation.

PMLN are the biggest badmash in the history of pakistan which is clear. After killing 30 people in cold blood, this animal wants to launch more FIR against everyone. Insanity!

sn.jpg

This bastard was not stopping. Instead of going on back foot, he was trying to add more fuel to fire creating more problems for PMLN government. Just to stop this psychopath from creating more unrest, Government decided to shut him up (temporarily) and dismiss him. He went on vacation.

PMLN are the biggest badmash in the history of pakistan which is clear. After killing 30 people in cold blood, this animal wants to launch more FIR against everyone. Insanity!

View attachment 35830
So yesterday you was swearing its more than 100 dead, today you came down to 30 dead, are you Imran Khan?

The op lost his senses..It surprise me how these guys find conspiracy in every thing

So yesterday you was swearing its more than 100 dead, today you came down to 30 dead, are you Imran Khan?

Nop he is the result of illegitimate love of Imi khan and Tahira Ul Qadri.:lol:
Qadri supporters are known for spreading lies. Some people i know finally i cornered them and made them accept that they were following qadri because they are getting paid. Rs. 15000 is given to each person on monthly basis.

Must Read
Roznama Dunya

Iam unable to upload that above column...plz someone else do this............I request PTI member to upload that column here

Nop he is the result of illegitimate love of Imi khan and Tahira Ul Qadri.:lol:
Qadri supporters are known for spreading lies. Some people i know finally i cornered them and made them accept that they were following qadri because they are getting paid. Rs. 15000 is given to each person on monthly basis.
No matter how many the numbers are people should accept the reality that the same Police who had sworn to protect the people are doing the wrong job by killing them. To me only man is Accountable its the CM of Punjab Shebaz shareef though I really doubt that he gave the orders but he is the Chief executive now he has to admit the mistake and leave.

No matter how many the numbers are people should accept the reality that the same Police who had sworn to protect the people are doing the wrong job by killing them. To me only man is Accountable its the CM of Punjab Shebaz shareef though I really doubt that he gave the orders but he is the Chief executive now he has to admit the mistake and leave.

If he was to go by mere wishes of others then he wouldn't have survived his last 2 terms. This is pakistan and such incidents happen almost every single day. People die in karachi and kpk every single day so did anyone asked their provincial ministers to resign. Secondly who knows what comes out of the closet when investigation is done so we are no one to pass judgement. These tamashas are like daily routine in pakistan.

If he was to go by mere wishes of others then he wouldn't have survived his last 2 terms. This is pakistan and such incidents happen almost every single day. People die in karachi and kpk every single day so did anyone asked their provincial ministers to resign. Secondly who knows what comes out of the closet when investigation is done so we are no one to pass judgement. These tamashas are like daily routine in pakistan.
This tamasha is not one of the daily rotine incident. Its totaly different than whats happening in Karachi and KPK. In Lahore atleast what I saw on media Police were killing normal people including men, women and children. Resignation from shabaz sharif is a must now.

This tamasha is not one of the daily rotine incident. Its totaly different than whats happening in Karachi and KPK. In Lahore atleast what I saw on media Police were killing normal people including men, women and children. Resignation from shabaz sharif is a must now.

Do you have any proof that Shahbaz sharif ordered the strike. Investigation team comprising of ISI, IB and MI members has been formed so chill. If he is guilty then truth will come out. I wont argue on speculation and propagandas.

Back
Top Bottom