What's new

Ready to go to war with India: Former Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad

For that, leave US and go back to Pakistan to make your own fidayeen group. :D

Oh we don't any fidayeen group. And you'll know when I'm there. ;) are you man enough to meet me on the border? Come on, I dare you.

The way the indian army is, I guess our cricket team is more than enough for them :p:

Isn't Bangladesh have a better ODI ranking than Pakistan?

Oh we don't any fidayeen group. And you'll know when I'm there. ;) are you man enough to meet me on the border? Come on, I dare you.

Badi badi baatein, bheek mangke khate. :lol:

Isn't Bangladesh have a better ODI ranking than Pakistan?

Badi badi baatein, bheek mangke khate. :lol:

Hmm, bheek mangke? Bheek as in bhagwaan kay naam pay mera sirjikal attack maan lo baba? Bheek as in bhagwaan kay naam pay Pakistan ko aatank so rok lo baba. Bheek as in bhagwaan kay naam meray saboot naa maango baba? :omghaha:

See ya in my cross hairs at the border buddy. Again, hope your man enough to take my dare.

He should become the Pakistani batting coach ; and help Pakistan win in ODIs
and T 20s versus India
Yeah we would if India plays us! now they don't even want to face us in any international tournament. Their Hit and Run policy has been working but running away from a complete series...come on now. Play us!

Yeah we would if India plays us! now they don't even want to face us in any international tournament. Their Hit and Run policy has been working but running away from a complete series...come on now. Play us!

In the Next World cup

It is amazing how some radical elements in Pakistan react and show their attitude towards India.

They are indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that India belongs to them and they have every right to harass Indians and fight them until they conquer this region.

These guys are over ambitious and they are not satisfied with what they got during partition. They want to hoist their flag on Redfort. They think they are a bigger power and have right ingredients to become a super power only thing missing is India and its riches.

The issue here is "Pakistan wants to conquer India, when they believe it is the right moment for them. Until then they will wage low intensity war to keep the spirit of the radicals up and running. When confronted and exposed certain elements in the Pakistan become active, who tell the world how peaceful pakistan is and how India is taking dangerous steps to disturb peace ".

Last edited:
It is amazing how some radical elements in Pakistan react and show their attitude towards India.

They are indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that India belongs to them and they have every right to harass Indians and fight them until they conquer this region.

The issue here is "Pakistan wants to conquer India, when they believe it is the right moment for them. Until then they will wage low intensity war to keep the spirit of the radicals up and running. When confronted and exposed certain elements in the Pakistan become active who tell the world how peaceful pakistan is and how India is taking dangerous steps to disturb peace ".

it is amazing how some radical elements in India react and show their attitude towards Pakistan.

They are indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that Pakistan belongs to them and they have every right to blame Pakistanis for the problems and fight them until they conquer this region.

The issue here is "India wants to conquer Pakistan, when they believe it is the right moment for them. Until then they will wage high intensity media war to keep the spirit of the saffron radicals up and running. When confronted and exposed their lies against Pakistan, then indians become active who tell the world how peaceful india is and how Pakistan is taking dangerous steps to disturb peace ".

it is amazing how some radical elements in India react and show their attitude towards Pakistan.

They are indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that Pakistan belongs to them and they have every right to blame Pakistanis for the problems and fight them until they conquer this region.

The issue here is "India wants to conquer Pakistan, when they believe it is the right moment for them. Until then they will wage high intensity media war to keep the spirit of the saffron radicals up and running. When confronted and exposed their lies against Pakistan, then indians become active who tell the world how peaceful india is and how Pakistan is taking dangerous steps to disturb peace ".

India do not want muslim majority areas, simple fact is it will only lead to civil war which will slow down the progress.

:laughcry::omghaha::sarcastic:.... great reverse psychology

These Tensions will take time to subside
tensions? what tensions are there in the U.A.E or any other neutral venue?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom