What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them.

It was unfair to put the burden of saving the nation's honor on their shoulders. They have suffered enough. They deserve to live a normal life away from the media, especially after what they've been through.

I fully agree to their decision as Islam allows this choice to the victims families

the ones giving credit to nawaz and family please spare us all the BS he and his clowns had the nothing to do with it matter was settled but was dragged on cause of Pakistan army which is not comfortable with CIA operatives moving freely within Pakistan

The family has choosen the best option but many others also get benefit from this drama.

Whoa!! Nawaz in London hosbital phor heart trouble!! Bresumably he didnt have the heart to tell beepuls of his role in Raymond Davis affair.

I fully agree to their decision as Islam allows this choice to the victims families

the ones giving credit to nawaz and family please spare us all the BS he and his clowns had the nothing to do with it matter was settled but was dragged on cause of Pakistan army which is not comfortable with CIA operatives moving freely within Pakistan

real clown is ex army chief General Pervaiz Musharaf who gave them permission where is your army then

@ Usman
I know that. But it is not suitable to criticise military on this forum.
We have only power (vote). Next time we should use the vote honestly. We should make clear the face of our politicians because it can help us in voting.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

Why our elected politicians became puppet of America? If they have no ability, then they have no right to govern.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Why our elected politicians became puppet of America? If they have no ability, then they have no right to govern.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

@ Usman
I know that. But it is not suitable to criticise military on this forum.
We have only power (vote). Next time we should use the vote honestly. We should make clear the face of our politicians because it can help us in voting.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

I love Pakistan Army more than any thing else but not suitable to criticise army and suitable to criticise any one without evidence why double standards every one must be answerable before people of Pakistan

There was a report in the Washington Times that a leading unnamed Pakistani journalist admitted that NATO supply trucks were burned by the ISI to send us a message:

DE BORCHGRAVE: Pakistan bombshell - Washington Times

wow that’s wonderful news.
this means that this "leading unnamed journalist can be "water boarded" until he "admits" knowing the location of Osama Bin laden & Mullah Omar.
I always doubted the ISI’s role in disrupting the “humanitarian” work done by the undercover American Robocop contractors & innocent charity worker Raymond Davis.

I mean why ISI had to really harass these selfless souls who just happened to be taking pictures in the vicinities of the shrines & mosques and Pakistani intelligence buildings. I mean whats wrong paying someone to blow up ISI safe houses to see if ISI wasn’t keeping Osama Bin Laden there? Those buildings were old, ugly and needed replacing anyway isn’t it?

I am sure since the charity worker Raymond Davis is back he will spend time in the Church and then there are interviews to give, books to sign, Larry King Live and all that god damn I feel sorry for the chap he must be exhausted after all this. Maybe Steven Spielberg should also make a movie on Davis when he was out buying Pizza and praying to God when these heathens tried to run away from him but he sent them to hell.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

what do you think about Musharaf

Sorry to say , all our system is corrupt. We can not achieve Quaid's Pakistan.

Are the demonstrations going on? A large demonstration in Islamabad and possibly elsewhere must happen. Have to overthrow corrupt worthless elements in Government.

And to some of those Golfer Generals who have sold the nations dignity and sovereignty for military contracts, hardware, and money Allah ki lanaat tum log par. Gen. Kayani, Gen. Musharraf (Who left the Presidency because Bush ordered him to), ISI DG Lt.Gen Shuja Pasha all have failed in living up to the standards that were expected of them by the people of Pakistan. They were suppose to strengthen Pakistan they have succeeded in weakening it along with the GoP. These men do deserve blame don't ever think otherwise.

As I said before when it comes to the Pakistani leadership and power base heads must roll.

People in Pakistan need to demonstrate now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom