What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me an American success story post 2005. America is expensive, in terms of attaining decent education, healthcare, accommodation, & general lifestyle. The money earned here through low paid jobs, high tax cuts & social security does not pay off the bills. There is no manufacturing here, industries are being outsourced, and the only thing America has going for it right now is the military industry.

I can tell you lots of stories after 2005 too, myself included. However, those tales would be off-topic here.

To all you Pakistanis who argued with me that Davis will be sentenced in Pakistan - I have repeatedly told you that he is going to be released soon, very soon! But you did not want to hear. I have told you that some kind of deals will be reached and if the ISI and Army wants to make a deal, then the courts will cooperate.

This case only showed again the hatred towards the US in Pakistan and how reliable the official position of its government, and defence establishment.
Original Post By nirreich

It appears, most unfortunately for Pakistanis, especially who are trying so hard to achieve something that makes their country better, that you maybe right.

I share the agony of such Pakistanis.

I share that too. The Davis case looks like a national fixation, one man representing the US.

Just see what is going on in these thread, they are obsessed with it. So few care for justice of fairness, and take it in the right proportions.

How much does Pakistani blood cost? I want to consume some.

Well it depends where you are killed. If killed in Lahore muzang chungi you will get 10 crore. If killed in suicide blast 5 lacs cheque from the govt which won't be cashed ever and if killed in drone attack you will get a simple middle finger from pentagon and rawalpindi.

:)

3-16-2011_140256_1.gif

jitnay moun utni baatien. families aren't gonna say yes, we've accepted or are gonna accept blood money due to fear of backlash and labeled as traitor.
They made their mind about accepting compensation. therfore, they cut their gas and electric connection a week ago and come hearing date, accepted diyat infront of the judge and left from there.

The rest, we have emotional kids here jumping up and down with their heads down in shame. And it looks like the shame they're feeling is only for their personal ego that was hurt. I stand by the families' decision, they thought of their future and used Islamic law to their advantage. They shouldn't feel ashamed for that.

or ye hai police jo apni beti bhen maan bhi bech de rishwat le ker .

I'm sure the Govt. pressurized the families to accept money or the situation would get worse for them. And these poor people had no choice but to follow orders. Actually I wont be surprised even if the Govt. is just telling the media that the family has been compensated and in reality kuch nahi diyaa un logon ko. God bless our country!

But why he hasn't been charged for espionage and other cases against him apart from the killings?

I had been telling from the very beginning that Army/ISI has the biggest hand in the destruction of this country who are eating this country and tax payers money like a giant beast, killing for their masters and kidnapping for ransom their own countrymen to fulfill their sinister objectives.

perfect timing as said my Javed Ch. Zardari is in Karachi, Gilani is in Kirghistan, Nawaz in Switzerland & Shahbaz went to London for 1 day ....

Declare Pakistan as a secular state and quell all extremist elements if you want this country to progress forward.

All this nonsense is due to our confused laws, foreign policy and the use of religion as a tool for power.

waaahhhhahahaha

in the thirst of you extreme anti religion stance or quest, you forgot the corrupt government, but i dont blame you, you blind with one eye and one eye always has partial views...

carry on...

let the innocent law be victimised by one's own insecure mentality

[Pakistani]-evilX;1577974 said:
thats not for you to decide.....see my DP

And you can check my avatar too. Because it is where your country is. In the middle of deep darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom