What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder wat makes indians to take sides of usa in Raymond Davis case even after india's experience with usa in David headly(daud gilani) episode.Indians on PDF seems to vehemently supporting usa for the wrong cause. If its not their hatred for pakistan wat makes them do it then why do indians crib on pdf when pakistanis pay by same hatred.

I wonder wat makes indians to take sides of usa in Raymond Davis case even after india's experience with usa in David headly(daud gilani) episode.Indians on PDF seems to vehemently supporting usa for the wrong cause. If its not their hatred for pakistan wat makes them do it then why do indians crib on pdf when pakistanis pay by same hatred.

How conveniently you forget that India is the country where USA is most loved outside the USA.

I don't care about the world but the US has given me, personally, alsmost everything that I have in life today and I'm not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of Indians in India and in the US who owe so much to the US.

It's only natural.

Oh and BTW, as far as this particular case is concerned, the Pakistanis cannot cry hoarse because they have themselves blown apart all international conventions and practices.

They're setting a very bad precedent as far as international diplomacy is concerned. All thanks to their failed foreign office.

Also, India's experience with the US in the Headley case has been pretty satisfactory. We could never have hoped to get him extradited to India but the US has given our agencies unprecedented access to him. There are many things we've come to know about the modus operandi behind 26/11. All thanks to the access provided to Headley by the US.

How conveniently you forget that India is the country where USA is most loved outside the USA.

I don't care about the world but the US has given me, personally, alsmost everything that I have in life today and I'm not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of Indians in India and in the US who owe so much to the US.

It's only natural.

Nations act on the basis of interests ... be friends with everybody, no need to be emotional.

Nations act on the basis of interests (of ruling elites) ... no need to be emotional.

Nobody's being emotional here. I'm just stating a fact as to why Indians favor the US so much.

We have gained a lot from the US. That cannot be denied.

It's only natural.

Oh and BTW, as far as this particular case is concerned, the Pakistanis cannot cry hoarse because they have themselves blown apart all international conventions and practices.

They're setting a very bad precedent as far as international diplomacy is concerned. All thanks to their failed foreign office

Also, India's experience with the US in the Headley case has been pretty satisfactory. We could never have hoped to get him extradited to India but the US has given our agencies unprecedented access to him. There are many things we've come to know about the modus operandi behind 26/11. All thanks to the access provided to Headley by the US.

Why dont you Indians STFU when you dont know a shi*t about whats happening in Pakistan? And btw, its US who is setting a bad precedent by asking immunity for a criminal!

Nobody's being emotional here. I'm just stating a fact as to why Indians favor the US so much.

We have gained a lot from the US. That cannot be denied.

It is not so simple ... the US was supporting Pakistan while Bengalis were being massacred in 1971. That does not mean, however, that India and the US should not be friends ... anyway, this is getting off-topic.

Zee refers to EU Times.

That does not mean that this angle is not worth investigating ... keep an open mind.

Yup i agree-- the original source is David Booth notoriously known as Sorcha Faal-- A conspiracy theorist-
original copy is hosted at- CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists
that voids it all- and Honeslty i am glad- CIA is not mad enough- to carry such acts-

Question....... Are you Mastan Khan with double ID?
I think RR bhai has comprehensively explained just one page back why US is not in a position to attack Pakistan even if they are crazy enough to rage war for only one person.
Although i agree with you that Pakistan may not be able to match USA bullet to bullet but we have seen in the past how countries much smaller and with lesser capabilities than Pakistan have stood up to USA and forced them to bend and take one up the ......... From distant past North Korea and Vietnam to recent past Libya, Cuba, Venezuela and most recent Iran, all of them have refused to budge under US pressure and have survived through wars even.
I understand that for nearly 63 years our rulers have been bending over for USA but there's always so much one can take. All it requires is one small incident and it can trigger events as huge as the French Revolution and the recent events in gulf. Its about time US realizes this.

The US will play very dirty. They may not attack Pakistan directly, but they will increase support for TTP, BLA and all kinds of troublemakers within Pakistan.

And, no, I am not MK. I agree with him on some issues, not on others.

We should be looking at ANI credibility not the website who hosts ANI news- ANI is from where the original news generated from-

ANI is based in New Delhi.

You will hear all sorts of fake, cheap speeches from Indian trolls, but the only thing that matters is that the same Indian trolls are supportive of Israel, Islamophobia, and anything anti-Islam, anti-Pakistan. Haters gotta hate; they can't help it.

ANI is based in New Delhi.

- ANI quoted by (zee news and others) picked the news from EU Times-- and EU Times picked it directly from conspiracy theorist website WhatDoesItMean.Com

Tells a lot about the credibility of all the parties involved.

You will hear all sorts of fake, cheap speeches from Indian trolls, but the only thing that matters is that the same Indian trolls are supportive of Israel, Islamophobia, and anything anti-Islam, anti-Pakistan. Haters gotta hate; they can't help it.

Agreed! its just blind hatred- thats all-

Why dont you Indians STFU when you dont know a shi*t about whats happening in Pakistan? And btw, its US who is setting a bad precedent by asking immunity for a criminal!

No need to get worked up. There's a set precedent as to what is to be done in case an arrested foreign national claims diplomatics immunity.

The FO of the host country must first confirm his status before he is arrested.

You arrested RD and have still not confirmed his status.

You departed from all the set international conventions by this action of yours.

The FO of the host country must first confirm his status before he is arrested.

You must understand this- his status from FO is confirmed- He got No Immunity-- Pakistan was not in a position to arrest an American breaking all the diplomatic norms- Had it been a fact that he got diplomatic immunity- he had been long gone- GoP had got some thing on him so it took that decision to hold him-

You must understand this- his status from FO is confirmed--

When did that happen? I'd definitely like to see the source/link. And please don't post that video of Qureshi's press conference. He was not the FM at the time he made his comment.

Please show me the official statement issued by the FO explicitly stating that RD does not have diplomatic immunity.

When did that happen? I'd definitely like to see the source/link. And please don't post that video of Qureshi's press conference. He was not the FM at the time he made his comment.

Please show me the official statement issued by the FO explicitly stating that RD does not have diplomatic immunity.

Dont act like a kid-- get the sense of my post- and make halwa out of it- these things do not come out open for us common people to see- i meant his non diplomatic immunity status-- is a leverage GoP is using- things would have been quite different had it been the opposite case-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom