What's new

Rawalpindi car race accident

that can't be correct....there were fire marshals, ambulance and even police and private security officials present right there!

are you sure?

Maybe i shud remove that last video

somebody should have had decency to cover the bodies until they were taken away....

I still love racing although i don't do it anymore just like to watch ... i almost died from it years ago and have lost two friends you have died in drag racing its a risky sport but i guess someone has gots to do it good luck to those who do.

oo bhai Driver and Organizer or not on fault kya hogaya hey!!

the person who died in that accident along with his son HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH! i was thr since morning with bikers...

SPECTATORS ARE ONLY ALLOW FOR LEFT SIDE OF THE TRACK NOT FOR RIGHT SIDE!! WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY ORGANIZERS COUNTINOUSLY SHOUTING ON THE SPECTATORS SINCE MORNING EVEN BEFORE THAT RACE ... PLEASE GO BEHIND THE FENCE OR CHANGE UR DIRECTION PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED THR ...

PAR IS KOOM KOO KOON SAMJAYEE UB JITNAY MARZI DRAMA KARLAY GEO EVERYONE KNOWS TRUTH!!

un bachoon ke death ka responsible b woh kudhe loog hain jinhonay mashwara diya hey doosri side jaoo!!! simple

LOGICALL THING IS RACINGS ARE EITHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL USE COMMON SENSE! such accident already happend in UNITED STATE AS WELL on Offical dragstrip last week in California i think one of dragcar Camaro lost control TRAC and hit over spectators i think 18 - 25 peolple died

COMEON!!!!!!!!!! AND HOW THIS RACE IS ILLEGAL (PTCL PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION WAS BIGGEST SUPPORTER AND SPOSNOR OF THAT EVENT! from Bahria Phase 8 enterance towards dragstrip millions of PTCL NITRO G3 RACING banner posted over the walls and street light polls

No barriers?no damn roll cages = recipe for disaster!.

actually in the aftermath video, i see what appears to be a piece of the roll cage

in this situation, there's no reason why roll cage should be ejected from the vehicle.....it seems to me he had it incorrectly installed in the car

and in that situation, roll cage can actually cause a great harm and injury to the driver

again ---- proper awareness and property venue for these events needs to take place......drag racing need not see such precious lives being lost, if there is concept for safety and basic common sense being used by drivers and spectators

that can't be correct....there were fire marshals, ambulance and even police and private security officials present right there!

are you sure?

I have attached a link u can verify it .As far as the fire marshals , amblance are concerned bahria town have there own setup for firefighting and an ambulance might be just from sum local hospital .
OR commisioner is telling lie to the media.

oo bhai Driver and Organizer or not on fault kya hogaya hey!!

the person who died in that accident along with his son HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH! i was thr since morning with bikers...

SPECTATORS ARE ONLY ALLOW FOR LEFT SIDE OF THE TRACK NOT FOR RIGHT SIDE!! WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY ORGANIZERS COUNTINOUSLY SHOUTING ON THE SPECTATORS SINCE MORNING EVEN BEFORE THAT RACE ... PLEASE GO BEHIND THE FENCE OR CHANGE UR DIRECTION PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED THR ...

PAR IS KOOM KOO KOON SAMJAYEE UB JITNAY MARZI DRAMA KARLAY GEO EVERYONE KNOWS TRUTH!!

un bachoon ke death ka responsible b woh kudhe loog hain jinhonay mashwara diya hey doosri side jaoo!!! simple

LOGICALL THING IS RACINGS ARE EITHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL USE COMMON SENSE! such accident already happend in UNITED STATE AS WELL on Offical dragstrip last week in California i think one of dragcar Camaro lost control TRAC and hit over spectators i think 18 - 25 peolple died

COMEON!!!!!!!!!! AND HOW THIS RACE IS ILLEGAL (PTCL PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION WAS BIGGEST SUPPORTER AND SPOSNOR OF THAT EVENT! from Bahria Phase 8 enterance towards dragstrip millions of PTCL NITRO G3 RACING banner posted over the walls and street light polls

i was illegal coz the commisioner of Islamabad said that Bahria town was not given any permission to host tht event.So what if PTCL sponsered the whole event if the government didnt allowed it it is illegal.
U know killing a theif in your own house using an illegal pistol is murder.so it is murder of those innocent souls.
Yeah accidents happens i too am a car racing enthusiast but i will say organizers and the drivers were responsible for what had happend.

i was illegal coz the commisioner of Islamabad said that Bahria town was not given any permission to host tht event.So what if PTCL sponsered the whole event if the government didnt allowed it it is illegal.
U know killing a theif in your own house using an illegal pistol is murder.so it is murder of those innocent souls.
Yeah accidents happens i too am a car racing enthusiast but i will say organizers and the drivers were responsible for what had happend.

Since morning 11 AM - 5 PM i was there with our bikerboyz gang doing stunts and drag racing not a single incident happened. That was the most MONSTER 1000 BHP Supra VS American modified Supercharged corvette 900 horse power race... atleast people have some common sense why they are standing over the footpath + on the right side go and watch video on youtube organizers countinously shouting over spectators please GO BEHND THE FENCE and ALSO CHANGE UR DIRECTION

People are totally out of sense.. we always take a side of those who died and all sympthy goes towards those .. but never go into deep why that this happened. Benzir Bhutto died ... all symhpty goz to her and PPP got vote from whole nation..

DRIVER IS DOING RACING they did not hit spectators jaan bhooj kar.... Car lost traction system.. ok telme

if in cricket match batsman hit the shot and ball hit any child or person and he or she died at the spot WHO WILL BE THE RESPONSILBLE THN ?? TELME ??

Tragic incident.

I wonder if the driver would be indicted for manslaughter.

Sounds like a legal case to me.

87481262.jpg

5240734693_1ddeb6a219_b.jpg

5240734693_1ddeb6a219_b.jpg

5240734491_80d378c917_b.jpg

5240740943_89b7ca50b1_b.jpg

53475043.jpg

38919700.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom