What's new

RAW-sponsored Sindhi militant threatens terror attacks on Thomas Kramer in

i didnt agree with ur post either.....just there was no perfect harmony.......but atleast the situation was relatively better.......

hahahaaha........same here....BTW that was not mine post, those were some Indian fellow members post which I quoted.....

BTW may I ask the dgree of the relativity which you are discussing..........:angel:

Dear your 1st point of argument about Sindhi Hindu & Sindhi Muslim harmony is rejected by Hindu members them self........just read their post.......... :wave:

Your second point about settlements of other sub-nationals identities in Sindh is again false as according to history of Sindh almost all Pakistan is Sindh (Indus Valley)............ in this case some are new and some are old sindhies.... :enjoy:

BTW if you have interest in the history of Sindhi tribes, read their history you will find almost every single tribe migrated to Sindh in past, you will be surprised to know the little number of native Tribes of Sindhies.

your third point of Mujahir Sooba and Jinnah Pur is not related to this discussion.......so its better for you to discuss with some MQM guys......:guns:

on a side note Karachi is the BIGEST CITY OF PUSTOON POPULATION in the world......if Pashtoon are not living here with arraam...... tu phir kya KABUL me arram se rah reh hai...... :chilli:

My post was directed towards karachite, who is a MQM supporter. Wo keh raha ta key karachi aur urban centres ka alag hona behtar he..read his past posts, he look down upon rural sindhis and call them jahil ganwar.

may aik farzi misaal daita hun...Agar meray ilaq may koi punjabi abaad hota he, meri zaban adopt karta he, mera culture ikhtiar karta he, tu muje barri khoshi hogi....lekin agar wo punjabi meray ilaqay may abaad honay k baad apni zaban aur culture muj par impose karne ki koshih karega, muje aankain dekaiy ga...muje dewar se lagaiy ga...tu may isse qabool nahi karunga, chahay koi islam ka naam use karay ya pakistan ka...

You are talking about migrations to sindh in the history, but you should know that they adopted sindhi . 30% of sindhi speakers are of baloch origin and they are more sindhis than sindhi themeselves...

It shows that an entrepreneur is working towards the moderate Pakistanies to have better life, atleast that is my opinion from what
I see. http://thomaskramer.com/tks-bodha-island-city-project/

All power to him, since the money and risk is all his...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WzLn7ifVQdU

P.s. after really reviewing the video, why would Pakistan have problems based on a new project, which creates jobs and money to economy, and especially creates modern city and to emulate for new Pakistan.....

Thanks... I want to know the antagonist reasons..........

Dear your 1st point of argument about Sindhi Hindu & Sindhi Muslim harmony is rejected by Hindu members them self........just read their post.......... :wave:

Your second point about settlements of other sub-nationals identities in Sindh is again false as according to history of Sindh almost all Pakistan is Sindh (Indus Valley)............ in this case some are new and some are old sindhies.... :enjoy:

BTW if you have interest in the history of Sindhi tribes, read their history you will find almost every single tribe migrated to Sindh in past, you will be surprised to know the little number of native Tribes of Sindhies.

your third point of Mujahir Sooba and Jinnah Pur is not related to this discussion.......so its better for you to discuss with some MQM guys......:guns:

on a side note Karachi is the BIGEST CITY OF PUSTOON POPULATION in the world......if Pashtoon are not living here with arraam...... tu phir kya KABUL me arram se rah reh hai...... :chilli:

I only said Sindhi Muslims envied Sindhi Hindus.

Muhajirs, not the Sindhi Muslims were mainly responsible for their exodus from Sindh and occupying their properties.

My post was directed towards karachite, who is a MQM supporter. Wo keh raha ta key karachi aur urban centres ka alag hona behtar he..read his past posts, he look down upon rural sindhis and call them jahil ganwar.

Oooppss.......But you quoted me in that post...........:cray:

may aik farzi misaal daita hun...Agar meray ilaq may koi punjabi abaad hota he, meri zaban adopt karta he, mera culture ikhtiar karta he, tu muje barri khoshi hogi....lekin agar wo punjabi meray ilaqay may abaad honay k baad apni zaban aur culture muj par impose karne ki koshih karega, muje aankain dekaiy ga...muje dewar se lagaiy ga...tu may isse qabool nahi karunga, chahay koi islam ka naam use karay ya pakistan ka...

Dear it is the effect of Time...... this effect will also be evident to others as well............I agree with you to that extent......but dear those who were calling them self Mujahirs even after two and three generations are now trying to coming out of that shadow.........they are using two new terms for themselves

1-Urdu Bolne Wale Sindhi
2-Naye Sindhi/Urban Sindhi.

You are talking about migrations to sindh in the history, but you should know that they adopted sindhi . 30% of sindhi speakers are of baloch origin and they are more sindhis than sindhi themeselves...

yup......I know and around 20-30% have Arabian roots......dear it is because Pakistan is situated at cross rode of three geographical regions

I only said Sindhi Muslims envied Sindhi Hindus.

Muhajirs, not the Sindhi Muslims were mainly responsible for their exodus from Sindh and occupying their properties.

Oh my dear......it's a long debate who is responsible and to what extent......i think we should come to a point we were can agree to each other......you take responsibility of that side of border we take responsibility of this side of border......problem solved......:enjoy:

Oooppss.......But you quoted me in that post...........:cray:

Dear it is the effect of Time...... this effect will also be evident to others as well............I agree with you to that extent......but dear those who were calling them self Mujahirs even after two and three generations are now trying to coming out of that shadow.........they are using two new terms for themselves

1-Urdu Bolne Wale Sindhi
2-Naye Sindhi/Urban Sindhi.

yup......I know and around 20-30% have Arabian roots......dear it is because Pakistan is situated at cross rode of three geographical regions

If some of you are calling themeselves urdu bolney waley sindhi or urban sindhi....then its still a great improvement...it shouldnt be "sindh and karachi", it should be "sindh and its city karachi" approach.
As far as we pashtuns are concerned, many of us are temperorily doing jobs with families back home in KPK or FATA, more like gulf countries where we are doing similer jobs...also due to lack of development and big constructions in pakhtunkhwa, pashtun labourers choose mega city karachi where contineous work is available..big city with big transport , so oppurtunities for pashtun drivers..as every pashtun is armed, so watchman jobs are not available in their own areas..so they go to punjab or karachi for it...
And its not just karachi, we are spread throughout punjab for such jobs...the fact is we are not even giving competition to urdu speakers and sindhis, we are limited to transport, labour and small businesses like hotels and shops.
Why we are in search of living in other areas of pakistan? It has very lengthy answer.

Back
Top Bottom