What's new

RAW may be sabotaging careers of Kashmiri technocrats and preventing them from flourishing.

Reaction score
Country
India
The reasons are unclear and mired in mystery.

RAW, Bharat’s external intelligence agency may be sabotaging the careers of some great technocrats from the community of Kashmiris and preventing them from flourishing.

Example 1: This Kashmiri guy was said to be a very gifted individual. Neel Kashkari was chosen to be interim Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability from October 2008 to May 2009. He oversaw the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) that was a major component of the U.S. government's response to the financial crisis of 2007–08.

He graduated in 1991 with honors in Mathematics and was elected graduation speaker.

Kashkari earned bachelor’s (1995) and master’s (1998) degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. He was the team leader for the mechanical engineering component of the school's entry in the 1997 Sunrayce, a solar-powered vehicle race.

Kashkari has also worked for NASA developing technology for space missions.

He was shunted out of the job of 2008 bailout czar. In the run-up to his dismissal, people (probably RAW payees/beneficiaries) hurled allegations of playing a bait and switch game. Eventually he was fired.

With the kind of qualifications and experience he has, Kashkari shouldn't have trouble finding another job which suits his caliber. Even then he is still jobless by his standard.

One cannot but suspect RAW's manipulations in all this.

Example 2: Circa 2006-2007. Kashmiri veterinarian, Shabir Ahmad Mir finds solution to mathematical problem of trinomial expansion. This is such a significant discovery, it should have taken Mathematics world by storm. But after that, nothing happened. The guy is still inconspicuous. Probably RAW suppressed the news thereafter.

Example 3: The Kashmiri community has an unusually high percentage of doctors. With such genes the community should show long list of achievers. But Wikipedia doesn’t mention any. RAW hand is suspected.

Last edited:
This is among the silliest posts I have read.

To carry forward this skewed logic :

I have plants that dont seem to be doing well, I wonder what the RAW has against me ?
Maybe RAW doesn't want you to breathe fresh air.

Actually, such stuff does happens. Even in US. Many new immigrant specially from Russia, China and muslim countries, their employers are being contacted behind their backs on the pretext of security and surveillance.

Actually, such stuff does happens. Even in US. Many new immigrant specially from Russia, China and muslim countries, their employers are being contacted behind their backs on the pretext of security and surveillance.

This is such unbelievable crap. I can give you a list of around 15 to 20 names of Kashmiri friends (double that number of KP friends) who are doing very well in US academe or business, thank you very much (I won't give you the list, because just checking their friend lists on Facebook would draw a straight line back to me.

This is such unbelievable crap. I can give you a list of around 15 to 20 names of Kashmiri friends (double that number of KP friends) who are doing very well in US academe or business, thank you very much (I won't give you the list, because just checking their friend lists on Facebook would draw a straight line back to me.
Unbelievable may be, but it is true. Just like NYPD muslim surveillance program, which was constitutionally totally illegal. There are 9 million muslims in America, I don't need your 15 -20 names. I can gives you names of Pakistani millions and Billionaires in US. I am not comparing RAW tactics against Kashmiris (which are totally believable) with US. Still contacting employers behind employee back leaves question marks for he employers about the employee.

https://www.aclu.org/factsheet-nypd-muslim-surveillance-program

Unbelievable may be, but it is true. Just like NYPD muslim surveillance program, which was constitutionally totally illegal. There are 9 million muslims in America, I don't need your 15 -20 names. I can gives you names of Pakistani millions and Billionaires in US. I am not comparing RAW tactics against Kashmiris (which are totally believable) with US. Still contacting employers behind employee back leaves question marks for he employers about the employee.

This is the first time I've heard such a bizarre accusation. First of all, does R&W have that degree of sophistication? They are a dumb breed.

What's this NYPD Muslim surveillance programme? It sounds totally chilling. I just hope some son-of-a-bitch doesn't pick it up.

Just Met One of My Friends From the "Anonymous agency" Last week ,Guy Was Worried about his GPF Release Which was not cleared that he Wanted for Personal reason :coffee:

Before writing such bombast, one should use just couple of his brain cells out of trillions in his skull and cross check the no of immigrants from kashmir doing well in US.

Even i am jobless these days. Must be RAW :(
This is among the silliest posts I have read.

To carry forward this skewed logic :

I have plants that dont seem to be doing well, I wonder what the RAW has against me ?
One of my friend was fired last week........ Never thoght there could be a RAW angle........
You dumbfucks...

This is about Kashmiri community. The victims are Kashmiris. If you don't have reading skills, it's not my mistake.

Do you mean RAW contacts the employers in United States to act against them? :lol:
Come on lets be logical.

Back
Top Bottom