What's new

Rating agency! Moody’s warns against political instability in Pakistan

but who needs enemy when you have Tahir ul qadari

n Imran khan as the change slogan in our country...

Last edited:
it will take a long time to clean up the mess, but I believe tourism will be vital for pakistans economy to grow. Because of the current situation people often forget how beatiful pakistan really is..

open and free tourism is the base of every other business opportunity.

If someone cannot freely visit a country, then there is no business.

We must not impose Saudi Style fake religiosty on everyone.

they can afford being nut house Mullah regime, as they had oil.

Even KSA has realized the importance of being open society after seeing the wonders of being tolerant as in UAE.

But Pakistanis don't get it.

Do not see at all how tourism has helped Dubai become the power house they are.

The first thing any good administrator does is to not give a chance to have any friction. Fix the voting process, make it fool proof. Detractors like me will abandon any cause once we know we are free to choose someone and that our vote counts. If you keep giving ammunition to your rivals by fudging numbers, holding off meaningful measures to eradicate voter fraud and then using state machinery to uplift personal political parties own gains, some thing will give way. Granted you can not make everyone happy and lots of these protestors have their ulterior motives. Thats why you need to thin the herd by doing the right thing, otherwise whats coming will be worse than these political rallies. What could happen is more scary and can not be reversed.

Both MOODY and MODI should stop worrying about Pakistan.... :enjoy:

Didn't expect someone living in US to spread ignorance.

As I said earlier,

Rating agencies may not be much over here in our country, but the developed world runs on their evaluation.

It is hugely important to improve Pakistan's rating and then maintain it (or further improve it) for at least 20 years.

This impacts everything from currency rates, and bond interest rates etc.

hope you get it now.

p.s. Let's keep Modi (and Indo-Pak $hit banter) out of this. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom