What's new

Rate the Singnature above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur sign... says smthin else....... anyways... if US attacks india whom will u support?

No, no, no "Indian" as my ethnic-background, not nationatily speaking. There are many Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Jamacians, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, etc, etc, etc Americans that are proud of their background(heritage) here. Indian-Americans are no different..

if US attacks india whom will u support?

If that happens I would want USA to back off, just like if the scenario was that India was the superpower attacking USA. I would want India to back off too.

Its like saying if your mom or dad arguing who will you support.. Just want both off them to back off and stop arguing!

No, no, no "Indian" as my ethnic-background, not nationatily speaking. There are many Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Jamacians, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, etc, etc, etc Americans that are proud of their background(heritage) here. Indian-Americans are no different..

If that happens I would want USA to back off, just like if the scenario was that India was the superpower attacking USA. I would want India to back off too.

Its like saying if your mom or dad arguing who will you support.. Just want both off them to back off and stop arguing!

Wat if the national interest of US negatively affects india.... a PATRIOT will always support his country.

Wat if the national interest of US negatively affects india.... a PATRIOT will always support his country.

I dont support India and USA on somethings man. Like how India is treating the tribals I do not support and how its dealing with the Naxals.. And I dont support India's recent 'spending sprees'.

If they fight, I just stay out of it and let things work out. Right know India's and USA relations are much much better then in the past, so I am glad. Simple as that.

@Varghese:

9/10 ---- Being born an Indian is lucky indeed :cheers:

i think the situation of kashmir is convincing enough for any sensible person but then there's you!~

otherwise 6/10 for the challenge!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom