What's new

Rashid Minhas's last word in his own voice...

no ill intentions dude...jus wanted to know....however i seemed to have touched ur wrong side....
I know you had no ill intentions, but I did not want to say the 'word' hence gave you the example of Indira's murderers.

fine...but in both cases they were traitors accordin to their nations.

fine...but in both cases they were traitors accordin to their nations.

Matiur Rehman may consider hero in Bd though I am not sure what was his contribution to war beside killed him self along with Rashid Minhas. Only thing I can think of is that he (mati) was given hero status to counter Rashid of Pakistan otherwise he got zero contribution in the war.

Rashid Minhas neither consider traitor or hero in BD.

Matiur Rahman who was also under the oath of protecting and guarding Pakistan.

I agree with you on this fact that he was under oath and wearing Pak uniform thus he supposed to protect Pakistan. If he wanted to fight against Pakistan then he should have stayed back in East Pakistan, resigned and revolt but he did not thus he manged to became traitor for Pakistan point of view.

Last edited:
muti ur rehman is always a scumbag traitor to us, but indeed he made us prove, we pakistanis are no cowards and are heroic in nature when it comes to loyalty to our country..

rashid minhas is always alive in our hearts, a role model for our pilots

muti ur rehman is always a scumbag traitor to us, but indeed he made us prove, we pakistanis are no cowards and are heroic in nature when it comes to loyalty to our country..

Good for you and keep it up......:tup:

For pakistanis yes he was a traitor and thats the fact and its natural way of thinking for bangladeshis he was a shaheed and thats the fact & its natural way of thinking for a third person both rashid minhas and mati ur rahman were excellent soldier's who both gave their lives for their respected countries.

What status you gave to Satwant Singh and Beantthe Singh (two Sikh bodyguards) who murdered Indira Gandhi? Whatever the status they earned for their 'services' of killing the Prime Minster they were suppose to guard and protect, was also earned by Matiur Rahman who was also under the oath of protecting and guarding Pakistan.

Wrong eg those sikh didn't achieved khalistan but matiur rehman got bangladesh so the example will be for the british bhagat singh was a traitor & for the indians he was a shaheed.

Last edited:
For pakistanis ye he was a traitor and thats the fact and its natural way of thinking for bangladeshis he was a shaheed and thats the fact & its natural way of thinking for a third person both rashid minhas and matiu ur rahman were excellent soldier's who both gave their lives for their respected countries.

and this scumbag was collaborating with india and going to land the plane in a hindu land, what kind of dishonest traitor was he.., no wonder what bengalis are being punished in a way, they cant sleep well at night because of indians.

these mutis couldnt even build a decent BD airforce lol.

Last edited:
and this scumbag was collaborating with india and going to land the plane in a hindu land, what kind of dishonest traitor was he.., no wonder what bengalis are being punished in a way, they cant sleep well at night because of indians.

these mutis could build a decent BD airforce lol.

Your thinking is wrong bangladeshis arent losing their sleep at night and nor are being punished they are just doing fine and india is not a hindu land but a secular country

these mutis couldnt even build a decent BD airforce lol.

We are trying and not every one was involved in war. Most people (civilian) were idle while mukti, bharati and pak army fought in tri circle. No one really know who killed what and whom.

Take it easy body. I understand your sentiment but no needs to get feisty here. Lets keep discussion in academic level. You should be happy that bd's are bully by same bharat that supposedly help with separation.

For pakistanis yes he was a traitor and thats the fact and its natural way of thinking for bangladeshis he was a shaheed and thats the fact & its natural way of thinking for a third person both rashid minhas and matiu ur rahman were excellent soldier's who both gave their lives for their respected countries.

Wrong eg those sikh didn't achieved khalistan but matiur rehman got bangladesh so the example will be for the british bhagat singh was a traitor & for the indians he was a shaheed.

good reply..both became heroes in their respective countries huh..

anyway since this has become so sensitive..no more replies..nd mayb the mods can close this thread.

Thats amazing... simply superb. A great man with great commitments.. he really inspired me a lot and because of that i created this video.. its dedicated to all the fans of this great warrior...

Pakistan PaindAbad!!!

Back
Top Bottom