What's new

Rare- Speech by - Atal bihari bajpai -

M.R.9

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Rare- Speech by - Atal bihari bajpai - But he lied a lot - He was jailed by British . however - his speech - is hate speech for me-

Not one, not two, sign as many agreements, the head of free India will not bow-

This Freedom !!!which is earned after millions of martyrdoms,
This Freedom !!! which is irrigated by our blood, sweat and tears,
This Freedom !!! which is protected by sacrifice, penance and hardwork by us,
This Freedom !!! which is dedicated for upliftment of humanity in sorrow,

Declare this to those who plot against this freedom, that the game of a "spark" is always dangerous,
One who wishes to burn the house of neighbor, More often than not ends up burning his own home...
Do not dig your grave by your own hands, O Foolish neighbours...

O Myopic neighbours, open you eyes and don't try to barter this freedom, it is priceless
But what do you know, what freedom is?? When did you ever fight for it?

You won two pieces under the protection of British, Didn't you feel ashamed while partitioning your Motherland?

Don't ever think that you shall protect this kind of freedom by buying American weapons
Don't ever think you shall evade the coming destruction by taking economic aid from Americans,
Don't ever think you shall win Kashmir by threats, Jihad and atrocities...

Attacks, atrocities, massacres won't make you bow the head of India..
Till Ganga keeps flowing, till the tides in ocean persist,
As long as fire still has heat and Sun radiates light,
There will be millions of lives and youths ready to willingly sacrifice their life on the altar of Motherland for protection of her freedom

Not Just America, even if entire world is against us, they won't be able to snatch Kashmir from us,
Not one, not two, sign as many agreements, the resolve of free India shall never break....

And you think we Pakistanis give a damn for Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Haha, we already have 35% of Kashmir! lol!

only indian and bengalis take politicians speeches seriously :rofl:

atal bihari vajpayee said - now we will have AAR PAAR KI LARAI with paksitan where it is ?
or big talk after nuke test of india from 11 may to 27 may ?:P

only indian and bengalis take politicians speeches seriously :rofl:

atal bihari vajpayee said - now we will have AAR PAAR KI LARAI with paksitan where it is ?
or big talk after nuke test of india from 11 may to 27 may ?:P

Forget Vajpayee, he did not live long enough to see the resolution of the Kashmir dispute. :lol:

Forget Vajpayee, he did not live long enough to see the resolution of the Kashmir dispute. :lol:
but i was very active from 1996 and daily read news and i was young man those days . he and advani daily say something new 8 years continue . i still remember when he bring soards in rally and was threatening paksitan after nuke test of india in may 1998 . or full scale mouth war after indian parliament attack .

And you think we Pakistanis give a damn for Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Haha, we already have 35% of Kashmir! lol!

NO we also not concern about that . BUT no one can deny the historical bugs.

we already have 35% of Kashmir

YOU just want only 35 % , and happy ? But i want 100% , which will be included in PK. BTW, that is another matter .

Back
Top Bottom