What's new

Rape case registered against newly elected PML-N’s MPA in Sargodha

Peaceful Civilian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2013518213758_samaa_tv.jpg

SARGODHA: Local police have registered rape case against a newly elected MPA of PML-N in Sargodha, SAMAA reports.

According to details, six months Mehar Dastgir had been alleged of raping a local girl and now a case of rape has been registered against him in Jhaal Chakian Police Station of Sargodha.

Mehar Dastgir has been recently elected MPA on PML-N ticket from Sargodha’s constituency PP-29.

http://www.samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=66199

Well, What to expect from team of corrupt people, fake degree holders, Mafia/gang groups.
Last video and scandals shown in TV , it shows that PMLN not only buys lawyer but buys Judges as well !!

This is such a shameless party!! Don't have even cent of shame!!
Such a liar party!! Such drama baaz and show baaz party!!
what to expect from them !!

Thank God our priminster is not involed ...suna ha woh b kafi tarki ha ..iphone deh k patanay k koshish karta ha ...
btw if shabaz sharif ever blamed for teasing a girl, Nawaz will say bhie josh-e-kitabat mei cheer dya larki ko

Justice system is only for rich people.. Our supreme court is open for SALE... People are doing suicide, burning themselves, jumping into river but our supreme only takes notice of cloths of poor people hanging on fences of supreme court.
No punishment to the culprits. Shame

Let forget this case for a moment, in other recent incident

@Horus i posted this thread earlier today and it got deleted? It said needed mod approval and when i checked some time later, i couldn't find it nowehere.

If proven, Mehar Dastgir should be stone to death.
PMLN will not let go its MPA. while hajji nasir and MPA shoab were absconders they were attending PMLN jalsa. They support it .. sooner or later the family women will take the case back ... PMLN supporter will come and say we told u so it was a conspiracy against government and script was written in London

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom