What's new

RAP blocking foreign investment in North East Indian states of Manipur,Nagaland,Mizoram etc.

Lol. Only an idiot could justify China with respect to Tibet and Xinjiang. Now I know your loyalty. Tough luck buddy. Entire Northeast is India period. Now go cry a river.

Oy vey what arrogance. Native people decide who the land belongs to, not foreign occupiers

Next you'll think of occupying Azad Kashmir and GB and say it is part of India. Hahahahaha I so wanna see you try that. Bharat Mata ki Vedic dharmic ch**t hum bina lube ke maar deinge. Just try it. It's sad that the Northeasterners are not in big enough numbers to do that, but we are.

That's the best retort you have after all that? Just a vain argument like "Only an idiot could justify China with respect to Tibet and Xinjiang" to justify your nonsese.

When occupied illegally? It's just about militaristic conquest,not any constitution, get real. Legally Manipur's constitution supercedes the Indian constitution .Y'all have no option but to acknowledge your true thieving self in the end.GOI has shady rights upon Nagaland too,that's why GOI is still peddling the naga peace accord instead of using all out military response.Because Nagaland is an illegal occupation.
And y'all are trying to berate china about Xinjiang and Tibet which has been historically under chinese empire and part of china for most part of chinese history.

Like any nation could literally grab a piece of land ,like india and provide minimal grant and aids as mandatory for some hilly and backward areas . And keep it that way for half a century. No big deal.
That doesn't make it an act of charity.
That's not real investment.
But what you acknowledge?A
you're either too thick to get it or willingly oblivious ?Not that I expected any better.
Manipur,once a powerful nation in ASEAn with thousands of years of history ,reduced to a C-rate state of India and living under AFSPA.
Like I said tough luck. Not bothered about your rants because they are not even Indian in the first place. Thank you. Bye Bye.

Oy vey what arrogance. Native people decide who the land belongs to, not foreign occupiers

Next you'll think of occupying Azad Kashmir and GB and say it is part of India. Hahahahaha I so wanna see you try that. Bharat Mata ki Vedic dharmic ch**t hum bina lube ke maar deinge. Just try it. It's sad that the Northeasterners are not in big enough numbers to do that, but we are.

Mind your business please.

Mind your business please.

It is my business when your countrymen start eyeing a part of my country with dirty eyes.

I am giving you a "chetaavni".

Yeh colonial attitude Northeast pe chal jayega magar humaray GB or AJK pe nahi chalay ga. Warna Bharat Mayya ki geeli geeli ph*ddi phaar denge.

It is my business when your countrymen start eyeing a part of my country with dirty eyes.

I am giving you a "chetaavni".

Yeh colonial attitude Northeast pe chal jayega magar humaray GB or AJK pe nahi chalay ga. Warna Bharat Mayya ki geeli geeli ph*ddi phaar denge.
Do not speak non sense. This is not a thread about Kashmir. Stop quoting me you idiot. Stop showing bravado over the internet. Your time will come.

Do not speak non sense. This is not a thread about Kashmir. Stop quoting me you idiot. Stop showing bravado over the internet. Your time will come.

Hahahaha I love triggering Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom