What's new

Rama's Bridge: Where Modern Science And Ancient Myths Collide

Is Adams/Rama's Bridge Myth ?

• Total voters
Its fine since you despise all of the types equally right? :D
images

I am Proud to be a Hindu, We don't have any Religion. I don't believe in any God , but I am not atheistic, I don't believe in any book but still I am religious, I don't dip in religious books but still I am more scholar than others who did so. My Dharma is truth.

Do you know difference between Religion and Dharma ?
no sir apky pas dharama hai bhagwan hai temple hai :(
mery pass science hai :p:

images

images

no sir apky pas dharama hai bhagwan hai temple hai :(
mery pass science hai :p:
Lolz have you ever read my religious post, other wise you won't have said that.

I don't go to temple, don't seen any Bhagwan but I am a religious guy, why because Dharma is the duty not the religion.

So you love Science, would you like to share some thoughts on that. Can you tell me what is 'Reality' according to science.

Lolz have you ever read my religious post, other wise you won't have said that.

I don't go to temple, don't seen any Bhagwan but I am a religious guy, why because Dharma is the duty not the religion.

So you love Science, would you like to share some thoughts on that. Can you tell me what is 'Reality' according to science.
sir although i can talk day night but i already punished many time for insulting imaginary friends here . its not right place

sir although i can talk day night but i already punished many time for insulting imaginary friends here . its not right place

Its your wrong perception that the talks here were any religious. You misunderstood because what was discussion was the scientific talks of the books like Ramayana or Mahabharata, whose dates are verified with the scientific ways to the time with reference to the stars and planetary positions which are written in details.

And many of the Pakistani friends they start thinking of an Vedic Abra ka Dabra

And BTW if a religion could not answer the Scientific question, that Religion should Perish.

Its your wrong perception that the talks here were any religious. You misunderstood because what was discussion was the scientific talks of the books like Ramayana or Mahabharata, whose dates are verified with the scientific ways to the time with reference to the stars and planetary positions which are written in details.

And many of the Pakistani friends they start thinking of an Vedic Abra ka Dabra

And BTW if a religion could not answer the Scientific question, that Religion should Perish.
be happy and enjoy the life sir

be happy and enjoy the life sir
@Nilgiri and me was having some discussion in some other thread of the Scientific topic about Universe Size and the Smallest distance possible and Time -- all Physics -- If you like I would like to have discussion with you either in Scientific or Religious (Vedic) way on this Science Topic.

@Nilgiri and me was having some discussion in some other thread of the Scientific topic about Universe Size and the Smallest distance possible and Time -- all Physics -- If you like I would like to have discussion with you either in Scientific or Religious (Vedic) way on this Science Topic.
thanks sir i will read the thread

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom