What's new

Ramadan Mubarrak

In Ramadan, you have to to do your regular routine and avoid food during day. In Pakistan, the students don't study, workers want to take breaks, people have too much too eat, etc. The economy of Pakistan suffers since employees don't perform their regular duties and then expect bonuses. The whole month is one dinner party month when everybody is sending, receiving and attending Iftaris.

In Ramadan, you have to to do your regular routine and avoid food during day. In Pakistan, the students don't study, workers want to take breaks, people have too much too eat, etc. The economy of Pakistan suffers since employees don't perform their regular duties and then expect bonuses. The whole month is one dinner party month when everybody is sending, receiving and attending Iftaris.

Nice, we have exactly the same traditions as of your during Ramadan. Very nice.

Well, it may affect students studies, thats an optional and self constructed, as students divert their timing of academics studies to religious studies.
On the economy aspect totally disagree, as in Ramadan consumer spending increases which leads to increase demand and a short term price hike. To meet this demand, old stocks get cleared, supply needs a boost which induce enterprenuers to employ more resources, more labor, more working hours in night shifts etc hence lead to employment oppertunities and high wages. So over all this cycle remain active till Eid days and bring positive effect on our industrial and services sectors as well as our on government revenue through collection.

Tomorrow will be Shab-E-Barat.

Shab-E-Barat means the night of forgiveness.

Start Count Down for 15 says.

imgres

^

I can remember the past. We used to get down from home at the night of Shab-E-Barat telling our parents that we would go to mosque and pray for whole night. But instead of doing prayer we used to gossip and hang around in the roads with friends. And then after offering Fajr prayer we used to go back home at dawn and then sleep for the whole day long. Oh missing the past.

Didnt u guys celebrate it with fire crackers or weapons ? when u were kids? lol

time flies ... in two weeks we will have another Ramadan insha-Allah.

I have already given up tea and coffee during week days.

Man, I look at you guys and I kinda envy your dedication. And here I am . . . eating 4000 calories every day ... part of my workout regimen :S

Well a cheerful Ramadan to all of you all.

Didnt u guys celebrate it with fire crackers or weapons ? when u were kids? lol

BDboys used to celebrate with fire crackers and little bombs in past. BUt now no one is interested. People has diverted their minds to somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom