What's new

Ramadan Karim | 2014

10433838_494702577329529_7104482046026640936_n.png

@Zarvan - Oi Maulana its very hot....koi Fatwa to dein keh mein chirii-roza rakh loon aur woh full count ho jaiii ! :(

@HRK @Secur @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Chak Bamu - Koi way tou bataiiin ! :unsure:
Sorry for Ramzan no sir nothing you have to fast and fast for whole month until and unless doctor tells you that you have some disease and if you fast your life can get into danger than you are allowed to avoid by compensating for it other than that no you have to fast and I know its dam hope ALLAH keep sending clouds during Ramdan

Sorry for Ramzan no sir nothing you have to fast and fast for whole month until and unless doctor tells you that you have some disease and if you fast your life can get into danger than you are allowed to avoid by compensating for it other than that no you have to fast and I know its dam hope ALLAH keep sending clouds during Ramdan

Maulana, I was joking ! o_O

tarawih-hari-pertama-di-istiqlal.jpg

Istiqlal Mosque (Jakarta)

Usually around Jakarta (the place I live in) and Indonesia in general people will go to the Mosque to do Tarawih prayer every Ramadhan night, Mosque will be full and almost every mosque will provide food and drink for breaking the fast.

Last edited:
As Ramadan approaches people flock to Madinah to spent Ramadan in where the Greatest Man ever lived is resting.:smitten::smitten:

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom