What's new

Ramadan food

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we all know Ramadan started in a lot of countries around the world, So tell us what you're eating for Iftaari :pop:

pakore

chaat papri

french fries

salad

and for dessert, New York Style Cheesecake.

i dont know what we have cooked, but whatever it is, i will surely eat plenty of food. our iftar is at around 8:47pm .

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

time of the year to gain more weight lol.

had a bite of the pakoray, dahi baray, fruit chaat each.

will have some grilled lean white meat now. I think Pakistanis should start considering doing their Ramadan right for a change.

So many Pakistanis beyond their 50s are risking their lives by fasting because of diabetes problems.

i am not sure now but will let you know after iftar. fruit chart, pakooras, dates & mango juice are part of regular iftar menu

Will eat half of the stuff from last year because my fellow citizens are in hard times. It will not help them but it will satisfy my mind.

I do not believe in 'sawab' and 'gunna' nor I think that God will be pleased by my actions.
I want to help people as it is our responsibility. People who help others and say 'Ya kam mien akhrat ka lia ker raha hoon' are---in simple words, I don't like them.

First of All Ramdan Mubarak To All Muslims. May this Ramdan Bring peace and dignity for Us.
Now tell us what you eat in your sehri, tradition in our place is

chori in desi ghee
yogart
paratha
tea.

sehri means before something youmust eat something to have a fast it before the Athan you must eat when athan comes you cannot eat at that time which is early morning about 4.10 UAE time and whole day you cannot eat but it is not only fast you must control your eyes hands toungue they should not be used in bad way to anyother and when maghrib athan you hear around 7.000 UAE time you can eat

Ramadan has just began in Pakistan. This is the 1st time i will keep my fast in Pakistan and the weather doesn't help lol, plus the pollution is high here cosing me ashtma problems but I CAN DO IT.

Oh and i am eating Orange Jelly :P and Alpen Cereal. XD

Ramadan has just began in Pakistan. This is the 1st time i will keep my fast in Pakistan and the weather doesn't help lol, plus the pollution is high here cosing me ashtma problems but I CAN DO IT.

Oh and i am eating Orange Jelly :P and Alpen Cereal. XD
dont forget to drink lots & lots of water once you are finished eating.

What is Sehri?
wiki says:
Suhoor (Arabic: سحور lit. of the dawn‎), also called Sehri, Sahari and Sahur in other languages, is an Islamic term referring to the meal consumed early in the morning by Muslims before fasting, sawm, in daylight hours during the Islamic month of Ramadan. The meal is eaten before fajr, or dawn.[1] Suhoor as the morning meal is matched by Iftar as the evening meal, during Ramadan, replacing the traditional three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)[2], although in some places dinner is also consumed after Iftar later during the night. Being the only meal eaten by Muslims from dawn to sunrise during the month of Ramadan, Suhoor typically tends to be heavy and is highly regarded by Islamic traditions to benefit of the blessings and avoid crankiness or weakness caused by the fast.

and they are right :P

dont forget to eat yougert it will wont make you thrusty during the fast hope u all enjoy sehri but im just eating dates and water in sehri

Back
Top Bottom