What's new

Rajnath Raging Like a Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet your mum will be all over him like a bad genital rash... haha :sarcastic:

Your mama probably has genital rashes, herpes and other types STDs from sleeping with many men like rajnath singh due to the job she does. This job was the reason you were conceived..............8-)......... tell your mama to stop opening her legs for every random dalit while your papa watches.........:azn:

Bina Rafale ke hi Taliban Khan ko bahar fikwa diya. Jyada kuch bacha nahi hai ukadane ko ab Pakistan me. Jyada ukhadne me dar hai ki kahi pura Pakistan hi na ukhad ke hath me aa jaye.
We know Imran Khan is giving you Indians Nightmares. And then there is Faku Modi, Eik hi jatkey mein 56'' pichware mein dal diya.

Fist stop kid to post such thread with fancy titles.

I just spoken the truth... Any war between china and india will cost millions of people and big cities in both the countries.

Doubt any big Chinese city will be survived after end of the war as same as india.

It would not be one sided lost..

More indian BS and fantasies. If you see the damage the ukrainians are inflicting upon the russians it very clear to see that india would easily be defeated in a war by most nations on earth. Especially with the failure of russian military hardware that makes up the most of the indian military.

Last edited:
kulbhushan-yadav-confessional-statement-complete-text-reveals-sensational-information-1513928908-9107.jpg

Nuclear powered army can't even able you to save their PM.. Sold out army
More indian BS and fantasies. If you see the damage the ukrainians are inflicting upon the russians it very clear to see that india would easily be defeated in a war by most nations on earth. Especially with the failure of russian military hardware that makes the most of the indian military.

Nuclear powered army can't even able you to save their PM.

But it can pulverise an enemy nation that is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the west and Russia......... :azn:.......just come and try and you'll find out. Make my day............:azn:

More indian BS and fantasies. If you see the damage the ukrainians are inflicting upon the russians it very clear to see that india would easily be defeated in a war by most nations on earth. Especially with the failure of russian military hardware that makes the most of the indian military.

But it can pulverise an enemy nation that is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the west and Russia......... :azn:.......just come and try and you'll find out. Make my day............:azn:
Haha don't trust your generals anymore. My personal advice haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom