What's new

Rahul says ISI in touch with UP victims

8313825782_a91350764d.jpg

Jeeeez! What an idiot!
crazy.gif

Although not an old timer , if you meant by the level of stupidity , I will go with a YES !!!

No I meant more about charisma, integrity, reluctance to join politics, liking for foreign chicks, etc.

No I meant more about charisma, integrity, reluctance to join politics, liking for foreign chicks, etc.

Charisma ..... IMO , both has none .

Integrity ...... They are congressis , you won't find it .

Reluctance to politics ....... :eek:

Foreign chicks ..... yes .

This will come back to bite him in the back. He just branded Muslim youths as easy target for ISI. By now Muslims should know what really congress stands for & how they manipulate their emotions by communally dividing them! Absolutely pathetic statement by Pappu...

This will come back to bite him in the back. He just branded Muslim youths as easy target for ISI. By now Muslims should know what really congress stands for & how they manipulate their emotions by communally dividing them! Absolutely pathetic statement by Pappu...
:P yeh Rahul is wiser than ISI hence we should thank him for giving clue to us otherwise ISI was clueless about it .

BTW Muzaffarnagar riots were started by Hindu extremists by spring fake video

So the intelligence agencies directly report to INC general secretary????????? What bull Sh!t

Can anybody do India a favour? Just adapt him and we will send some of his cronies along with him, Dig vijay singh

:p yeh Rahul is wiser than ISI hence we should thank him for giving clue to us otherwise ISI was clueless about it .

BTW Muzaffarnagar riots were started by Hindu extremists by spring fake video

oh well.. end of the day it's started by Indians irrespective of their religion. & this moron is trying to taint minorities by projecting them as gullible! That's the real issue!

Back
Top Bottom