What's new

Radical Hindus Prepare for Another Riot in Chattisgarh: Obsessed Mob Crowds around Masjid to Celebrate a Hindu Festival

Killing a Sri Lankan Buddhist in a mob or abducting minor Hindu girls for conversion and rape sounds more like it actually. You literally have 99% majority and your minorities still aren't safe. Chullu bhar paani mai doob jao.

They were arrested, yours are praised, put into power and considered heroes. You should point that out next time.
How’s that case of the 8 year old Kashmiri girl going who was raped and murdered by the sangh royalty?

Last edited:
Killing a Sri Lankan Buddhist in a mob or abducting minor Hindu girls for conversion and rape sounds more like it actually. You literally have 99% majority and your minorities still aren't safe. Chullu bhar paani mai doob jao.

Baighairatian tum karo aur chullu bhar paani hum doob maro?

Thori ghairat khao. Ghatya qaum. As @waz mentioned our criminals are arrested and are put behind bars. Your terrorists are chosen as parliament members in next elections

from free muslims of pakistan to muslims of india

1649215351577.png

This is the attitude which has lead to your 5000 yr old peaceful culture being at the heart of gang rapes, mob lynchings and riots and pogroms. Completely unable to address the barbarity innate to your co-religionists without looking to other people. I had an ongoing megathread which was inexplicably deleted by PDF mods (maybe @waz can explain why), and in one week's worth of news, your savage radical Pujari brothers assaulted, raped, and pillaged enough to go beyond the years worth of atrocity material Hindus have managed to scrape together from Pakistan. Please introspect.

This is the attitude which has lead to your 5000 yr old peaceful culture being at the heart of gang rapes, mob lynchings and riots and pogroms. Completely unable to address the barbarity innate to your co-religionists without looking to other people. I had an ongoing megathread which was inexplicably deleted by PDF mods (maybe @waz can explain why), and in one week's worth of news, your savage radical Pujari brothers assaulted, raped, and pillaged enough to go beyond the years worth of atrocity material Hindus have managed to scrape together from Pakistan. Please introspect.

I didn't delete it, I thought it was good.

Back
Top Bottom