What's new

Racism against Indians should be allowed and encouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Indians are not only openly racist to their own kind (lower castes, untouchability), but..

1) they are also at the forefront of massive global propaganda campaigns against Muslims which lead to hate crimes against Muslims;

2) they get off to any tragic news coming from neighboring countries.. for e.g. every Indian netizen was rejoicing at the death of Pakistanis in some air crash in Karachi;

3) they elect leaders who have committed genocide and are committed to continued violence against Muslims.. this is the Hindu mainstream, the majority of India;

4) they support White Racist alt right parties and movements and view them as ally in their Hindu jihad against Muslims, even though White racists see them as nothing but vermin;

5) the majority of Indian right wing (basically majority of Indian males) condone raping Muslim women, in fact numerous leaders of their ruling party BJP called for mass rape of Muslim women because there's just so much interest in it among their voters nationwide.. the thought of raping fair skinned Muslim woman makes them drool!

Indians are not just repulsive looking, their collective psyche is equally repulsive. The World is too nice them but they don't deserve it. They are horrible people and deserve to be treated with racism and contempt.

Ironically the term Indian is coined from racism itself and now wore proudly by the non-conforming 5th world.

Indians are always surprised at white racism against them

They are the biggest supporters of white alt right.

1671376813545.jpeg

Indians are not just repulsive looking

I vehemently deny this ! Only yesterday, actually after sun down, I was walking through a popular shopping area, looking quite a gent, and some people were either curious about me or respectful and one girl's eyes just lit up on seeing me and as I passed by she looked me up and down in admiration. So I deny your baseless allegation. :D

@-=virus=- :enjoy:

@SIPRA @Zibago @Paitoo

the thought of raping fair skinned Muslim woman makes them drool!

I have no thoughts of raping but how can one drool over this one - a self-misogynist, self-hater ? 😢
muskan_khan_1649265107504_1649265119176.jpg

Though I will over this one :D :
f4aba81c-2d1f-4e5d-95ed-532afcbfea46.jpg

thumb.jpg

Kanahaiya-Kumar-Umar-Khalid-and-Shahela-Rashid-781x441.jpg

PicsArt_11-30-11.25.21.jpg

386303-shehla-rashid.jpg

Shehla-Rashid-Shora.jpg

JNU.JPG

Last edited:
Indians are not only openly racist to their own kind (lower castes, untouchability), but..

1) they are also at the forefront of massive global propaganda campaigns against Muslims which lead to hate crimes against Muslims;

2) they get off to any tragic news coming from neighboring countries.. for e.g. every Indian netizen was rejoicing at the death of Pakistanis in some air crash in Karachi;

3) they elect leaders who have committed genocide and are committed to continued violence against Muslims.. this is the Hindu mainstream, the majority of India;

4) they support White Racist alt right parties and movements and view them as ally in their Hindu jihad against Muslims, even though White racists see them as nothing but vermin;

5) the majority of Indian right wing (basically majority of Indian males) condone raping Muslim women, in fact numerous leaders of their ruling party BJP called for mass rape of Muslim women because there's just so much interest in it among their voters nationwide.. the thought of raping fair skinned Muslim woman makes them drool!

Indians are not just repulsive looking, their collective psyche is equally repulsive. The World is too nice them but they don't deserve it. They are horrible people and deserve to be treated with racism and contempt.
you’re really frustrated aren’t you? It must really suck being stupid, bigoted and angry at the same time.

I vehemently deny this ! Only yesterday, actually after sun down, I was walking through a popular shopping area, looking quite a gent, and some people were either curious about me or respectful and one girl's eyes just lit up on seeing me and as I passed by she looked me up and down in admiration. So I deny your baseless allegation. :D

I don't know how you look but hopefully not regular pajeet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom