What's new

Race For The Fighter Jets Must See

History meets with future i hope after seeing this we can better judge fighter jet how much sensitive technology they are.

I saw all the episodes of weapon races and the funny thing is that the same "analysts" were speaking on all the technologies from radars to nuclear bombs. :rolleyes:

I saw all the episodes of weapon races and the funny thing is that the same "analysts" were speaking on all the technologies from radars to nuclear bombs. :rolleyes:

There are several other errors which have been missed out.

First.
Frank Whittle design was of a centrifugal Jet engine, where as the
german design of of Axial flow engine.

Axial flow is more suitable for use in aircraft and today every plane uses the same design.

Second
The Germans had already discovered and experimented with almost every wing design during the second world war. The Allies were far behind in this race.
The Allies also were far behind in alloys.

Third.
The quantum leap which the rest of world got came AFTER the German technology was looted.

Fourth.
The makers failed to pay enough respect to Mig 21, and thus their commentary on Vietnam and Arab wars was biased.

All in all the documentary is average, and focused more in drawing conclusions of choice rather than doing a root cause analysis of the technical details.

I also felt that the makers had already made up their mind to disregard any other nation's technology and projected history to suite this claim.

very true & it is so bias! specially the ones about the submarines & the aircraft carriers! its like watching hollywood! everything US is a world savior!

Back
Top Bottom