Ra'ad Cruise Missile of Pakistan

rana shamsher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1. RAAD is a turbojet –powered cruise missile,

2. It has an operational range of 350 Km,

3. It has stealth capabilities and pinpoint accuracy,

4. It can also be described as low- altitude, terrain hugging with high maneuverability,

5. It can deliver nuclear and conventional warheads,

6. It has enabled Pakistan to achieve a greater strategic and stand-off capability on land and sea,

7. Four successive flight tests of RAAD missile have been launched by Pakistan,

8. Pakistan’s development of cruise missiles would give it a deterrence against India’s quest for neutralizing the ballistic missile based nuclear deterrent of Pakistan by deploying BMD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ra'ad
you started two threads on the same topic.
@Oscar could you please merge the two.

What exactly is this? what are we supposed to discuss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ra'ad
you started two threads on the same topic.
@Oscar could you please merge the two.

hi, mr elite member, i'm new here and this website is not friendly like fb, twitter or other, so that make difficulties for the new members to understand how to post or create new threads.. so don't ask anyone to help, just tell that member how to post or create thread,,, for your kind information now i know how to post pictures in threads, and posted again it.. you could see that.. thanks..

Pakistan's Missile Programe will not allow india to fight below its nuclear Threshold…...

Pakistan’s development of cruise missiles would give it a deterrence against India’s quest for neutralizing the ballistic missile based nuclear deterrent of Pakistan by deploying BMD.

With that range,I would disagree

With that range,I would disagree

India's capital is around 650km from border.

Pakistani cruise missiles (Babur series) can easily hit New Delhi etc.

Ra'ad is more of a conventional weapon..designed to be used against strategic command centers, Forward Air bases, and combat troops concentrations around the front-lines---hence completely crippling enemy's capacity to conduct any war operations.

Babur, Ra'ad, and Nasr' combined with Pakistan's arsenal of ballistic missiles like Shaheen-1, Shaheen-1A, and Shaheen II gives Pakistan complete protection from any Indian misadventure...as enemy knows that it can't even think of engaging Pakistan in any type of military confrontation.

2002/02, 2008, and 2013 fiascos are living proof of Pakistan's unpenetrable military wall against india.

India's capital is around 650km from border.

Pakistani cruise missiles (Babur series) can easily hit New Delhi etc.

Ra'ad is more of a conventional weapon..designed to be used against strategic command centers, Forward Air bases, and combat troops concentrations around the front-lines---hence completely crippling enemy's capacity to conduct any war operations.

Babur, Ra'ad, and Nasr' combined with Pakistan's arsenal of ballistic missiles like Shaheen-1, Shaheen-1A, and Shaheen II gives Pakistan complete protection from any Indian misadventure...as enemy knows that it can't even think of engaging Pakistan in any type of military confrontation.

2002/02, 2008, and 2013 fiascos are living proof of Pakistan's unpenetrable military wall against india.

I was talking about Raad here.

hi, mr elite member, i'm new here and this website is not friendly like fb, twitter or other, so that make difficulties for the new members to understand how to post or create new threads.. so don't ask anyone to help, just tell that member how to post or create thread,,, for your kind information now i know how to post pictures in threads, and posted again it.. you could see that.. thanks..
Only Mods can merge the threads , you have no control once you post the thread. May i suggest you only start one thread on a topic , and post it in the relevant section.
Also do try to read up on the rules of the forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom