What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

this nawaz sherif put his entire tongue up the backside of Baloch fascists to ensure his support in Balochistan.

do you think that since a nationalist leader has sworn in as CM, the BLA have got their spirits high due to his presence?

this nawaz sherif put his entire tongue up the backside of Baloch fascists to ensure his support in Balochistan.

do you think that since a nationalist leader has sworn in as CM, the BLA have got their spirits high due to his presence?

I was responding to the question why Govt. is not speaking up. by the way inclusion of the xenophobes and fascists in the Baloch Govt have no bearing on the terrorist activities. remember that Politicians in all over Pakistan either support or manage their own militant wings that have sectarian or ethnic roots

GwadarPort handed over to China, Baloch-Pakhtun Nationalists given the highest Prov. Offices & the reaction to this is the one we see!

clearly the BLA and sardars are upset!

1012619_434465793318645_1724329087_n.jpg

شہید ڈپٹی کمشنر منصور کاکڑ کی ایک یادگار تصویر

Ok i might be late...
But is there a commando action going on at Bolan medical college?

Saw a captured insurgent on TV.

Yeah, he is the suspected guy police took ij custody.

The most worrying thing was that he was in a police uniform. This means that other terrorists are also wearing police uniform. Combine this with hostages and you have a dangerous situation.

They probably entered as a police force ino the hospital.

May Allah be pleased with him. and grant him janat ul firdous.

what about that FC Captain who got injured? is he out of danger?

hope FC/Police take them down without sustaining any injury to our jawans/officers

He was taken to CMH, along with some students of the college. I have a relative at CMH Quetta, will try and check.

The most worrying thing was that he was in a police uniform. This means that other terrorists are also wearing police uniform. Combine this with hostages and you have a dangerous situation.

He was taken to CMH, along with some students of the college. I have a relative at CMH Quetta, will try and check.

not the first time this is happening! can we not ban these uniforms & make sure only officals can attain such uniforms!

Well now Police & law enforcement agencies have started evacuating people from inside the hospital... source GEO

Nah...the students include alot of Baloch as well. There are Baloch and Pakhtoon among the casualties as well.

Yes but still doesn't matter, anyone who target women is the biggest coward. There has been so many blasts in Pakistan. Was anyone prosecuted or caught? And whatever happened to the gunmen that attacked ahmadi mosques? will they be released when people have forgotten about the event? how many terrorists have actually been caught and executed for killing innocent Pakistanis? What is the ****-eyed chief Justice doing right now?

Their tactics won't change. In cases like this, all policemen should be forced to leave the area and anyone remaining would be considered a terrorist. FC/Army shouldn't be in the area in their standard camo, a different, like woodland should be used.

Who has acccepted the responsibility for this first tell me I want to know that I don't think this is done by Baloch guys any news about who has accepted the responsibility @Aeronaut @nuclearpak and others

Does it change something? Terrorists are terrorists and they have no identity, religion, cast, group or nationality.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP. These are martyrs they were struggling for education.
This seems like a work of Lashkere Jhangvi. Since student's bus was on its way to a Hazara neighborhood.
Shame. The rich elite enjoying life living in palaces, the poor innocent people are dying but there is no one to protect them or help them in this hour of need.
First tell me who has accepted the responsibility of this action this thing can't be planned and done by Baloch what do you think

Does it change something? Terrorists are terrorists and they have no identity, religion, cast, group or nationality.
first tell me than I will tell you what I want to say Sir

Back
Top Bottom