What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

As long as terrorist organizations like Jud(LeT) is allowed to openly preach hate and violence to your young ones and youth, this kinda carnage will keep happening.

TH13_OPED_PIC_LASHKA_65599f.jpg

You can not control and channelize hate, its futile. Stop trying to juggle your good terrorist and bad terrorist.

soo now u want me to share what is going on in your country and start an end less discussion??
by the way the pics i would share will consists of real weaponary rather than made in china plastic guns available in market for Rs 220…
I used this gun in my childhood
and do you really thing that child with such biseps can hold real gun with 1 hand??:coffee:

Can someone in the military comment on what is the current popular thinking within the Army when it comes to dealing with LeJ?

Admittedly, the military establishment foolishly enough, nurtured these thugs for so-called strategic reasons back in the day.

That said, one would like to think the military has learnt its lesson and has turned the page.

I think you should ask @nuclearpak he know some military guys on pdf.

my view is clear, that LeJ is protected/ignored by military deliberately.

Last edited by a moderator:
soo now u want me to share what is going on in your country and start an end less discussion??
by the way the pics i would share will consists of real weaponary rather than made in china plastic guns available in market for Rs 220…
I used this gun in my childhood
and do you really thing that child with such biseps can hold real gun with 1 hand??:coffee:

I know they are toy guns. Kids playing with toy guns is one thing, and kids taking those guns to extremist gathering is another. And no I don't want you to start posting photos from my country(not that you find any), this thread is about your country so stay on the topic.

LeJ and SSP never ever died. to date not even a single LeJ/SSP murderer has been found guilty by our courts. Meengla tells me that PMLn destroyed SSP whereas the fact is that its leadership had all the witnesses and their relatives executed even while in police "custody". its top killer Malik Ishaq follows a cult following and is charged with personally killing over 100 shia members over the years he considers ASWJ (new name of Sipah Sahabah) partition in elections as a waste of time as it takes the "faithful" away from their "real mission", the culling of shias. but sadly since the recent past, all innocent Pakistanis are in their cross hair even if they are not shias.

only Imran Khan had the courage and the morality to openly condemn the sectarian terrorists by name (not just the incident) and he is a Sunni.

You know it is almost surreal the way you are writing this. Many of your posts are along the same lines and one senses a sense of resignation and inevitability about what is going on.

Why should it even need to mentioned that "all innocent Pakistanis are in their cross hair even if they are not shias"!

Even if they were targeting only Shia (or only non Sunnis or even only non Muslim innocents), it should be equally heinous.

I know what you must be going through while writing this. Despite the supposed "enmity" between our countries (which many of us want no part of, we never chose it), many of us are truly horrified.

Hope things change for the better and fast.

LeJ was protected/ignored...

As for the military guys, I don't think anybody would tell it openly, people would just give a general hint or their own opinion, not the military opinion.

You know it is almost surreal the way you are writing this. Many of your posts are along the same lines and one senses a sense of resignation and inevitability about what is going on.

Why should it even need to mentioned that "all innocent Pakistanis are in their cross hair even if they are not shias"!

my dear
my dear
my dear

a vast majority of us "Muslims" thinks that if you are not a sunni then you have NO rights in Pakistan
a vast majority of us Sunnis consider Shia's as heretics and justify their killing because . wait for it... because Zardari is a shia.. (not because he is a thieving corrupt and incompetent feudal lord because so are many Sunni Muslim politicians)

my post that you quoted can never win,
you are shocked why I am indirectly suggesting that shias's have no right to live ( well our CPO quetta stated the obvious when he said he could "understand" if a "specific community" or army was targeted)

and my fellow Muslims who consider taliban their angry brothers are upset with me because I dare to talk for shias and Ahmedis (if they are the unfortunate victims).

its a shameful statement about a shameful situation where our Islamic-ness is laid bare for all to see.. I am imploring those cold hearted fellow Muslims who check the faith and sect of the victim before opening the flood gates of their tears.

this was a post to my fellow Muslims who have shed tons of tears for Dr Afia Sadiqui ( a wife of a terrorist and a terror plotter) but question the authenticity of the injuries received by Malaa Yousafzai duing the attempt on her life and have nothing to say for all the nameless female doctors, health workers and teachers and policewomen slain at the hands of the taliban.

reason why I wrote this post was also because there are facebook pages setup in tribute to the LeJ killers and there are mocking pictures of hazara protesters with some remarks that I find very sick.

just shacking any strands or traces of humanity or conscience that might have been left in my fellow pakistanis that has been mostly wasted off by the petro dollars and our collective gullibility and stupidity to act more Arab than the Arabs.

still with me?

a very dangerous game that will end in a chaos far more bigger and bloodier than Iraq and Syria
god forbid

I still think that Military leadership believes in self preservation and thats only possible though keeping the physical and ideological integrity of the state of Pakistan, LeJ is a worse nightmere for Pakistan and if not stopped and uprooted it will destroy the state.

my dear
my dear
my dear

a vast majority of us "Muslims" thinks that if you are not a sunni then you have rights in Pakistan
a vast majority of us Sunnis consider Shia's as heretics and justify their killing because . wait for it... because Zardari is a shia.. (not because he is a thieving corrupt and incompetent feudal lord because so are many Sunni Muslim politicians)

my post that you quoted can never win,
you are shocked why I am indirectly suggesting that shias's have no right to live ( well our CPO quetta stated the obvious when he said he could "understand" if a "specific community" or army was targeted)

and my fellow Muslims who consider taliban their angry brothers are upset with me because I dare to talk for shias and Ahmedis (if they are the unfortunate victims).

its a shameful statement about a shameful situation where our Islamic-ness is laid bare for all to see.. I am imploring those cold hearted fellow Muslims who check the faith and sect of the victim before opening the flood gates of their tears.

this was a post to my fellow Muslims who have shed tons of tears for Dr Afia Sadiqui ( a wife of a terrorist and a terror plotter) but question the authenticity of the injuries received by Malaa Yousafzai duing the attempt on her life and have nothing to say for all the nameless female doctors, health workers and teachers and policewomen slain at the hands of the taliban.

reason why I wrote this post was also because there are facebook pages setup in tribute to the LeJ killers and there are mocking pictures of hazara protesters with some remarks that I find very sick.

just shacking any strands or traces of humanity or conscience that might have been left in my fellow pakistanis that has been mostly wasted off by the petro dollars and our collective gullibility and stupidity to act more Arab than the Arabs.

still with me?

Thanks and yes, I absolutely understand every word that you have written here.

And what is there between the lines.

a very dangerous game that will end in a chaos far more bigger and bloodier than Iraq and Syria
god forbid

I still think that Military leadership believes in self preservation and thats only possible though keeping the physical and ideological integrity of the state of Pakistan, LeJ is a worse nightmare for Pakistan and if not stopped and uprooted it will destroy the state.

Are you saying the military has learnt nothing from the past and is still protecting/ignoring these sectarian bastxards?

If that's the case then we are in serious trouble! Clearly the primary decision maker when it comes to formulating security policy, if our own military doesn't recognize the threat posted by these Salafi-funded thugs, this country is doomed.

And of course if the state descends into a sectarian civil war, the military will not survive either.

And of course if the state descends into a sectarian civil war, the military will not survive either.

That's one way to look at it.. Another is that there is nothing like a bloody civil war that sets the stage for a international community approved military takeover

god forbid

I still think that Military leadership believes in self preservation and thats only possible though keeping the physical and ideological integrity of the state of Pakistan, LeJ is a worse nightmere for Pakistan and if not stopped and uprooted it will destroy the state.

It CANNOT. remember a State is much more stronger than any entity in the world. even if backed by foreign powers, such "groups" can only weaken our integrity, but cannot directly challenge the STATE's existence.

yes for Shia community the "growing" LeJ type element and extremist thoughts among Sunnis/Wahabis is more dangerous...

and for all or any reason at all, such policy if its being adopted by the establishment, should be abandoned, we are not some holy base to bring down the world to stone age, by letting this evil grow we will harm ourselves only.

military must take them out whether it displeases Saudis or not. this is the interest of Pakistan.

Pakistan first !!

Only cowards will target women and then attack the hospital ER where the injured are taken. The mayhem created in Quetta is sad. We condemn these cowardly attacks that killed female students, teachers, nurses and hospital staff. Our hearts and prayers go out to their families. Pakistanis are strong and resolute people, there terrorist can attack and kill innocents, but they cannot take away the people’s resolve for peace. We have to all work together and defeat this enemy that is hell bent on destroying Pakistan. We stand by the people of Pakistan in these times of trails and hope that the terrorist organizations are rooted out so peace prevails.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Are you saying the military has learnt nothing from the past and is still protecting/ignoring these sectarian bastxards?

If that's the case then we are in serious trouble! Clearly the primary decision maker when it comes to formulating security policy, if our own military doesn't recognize the threat posted by these Salafi-funded thugs, this country is doomed.

Here lies the truth and Generals priority Rewards
LAHORE: Lt Gen (r) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, former Director of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and a veteran military
strategist, has officially been appointed as adviser to the UAE government.

No wonder BLA/TTP had a free run in the country. This is a very serious matter, it puts into question the WHOLE military leadership, past and present.

(Taken a quote from wise words of Hyperion)
As far as I know, people who retire at such clearance level have never been allowed to work for foreign governments. This sounds more like a play where a precedence is being set for future.

Question Put forward by somebozo and i will ask the same question.

Isn't there a policy in Pakistan which ban's former retiree's of sensitive positions to work with foreign governments?If Not why not.?

Another Gem by somebozo that sheds a light on what exactly is happening.

Well so it looks like our real bosses are gulfees.
Surprised at the powerless-ness of the government to stop this.
Dancing to the foreign tune there is every bit doubt to believe that ISI and army is hand in glove with gulfee financing of religious fundos in Pakistan.

Only cowards will target women and then attack the hospital ER where the injured are taken. The mayhem created in Quetta is sad. We condemn these cowardly attacks that killed female students, teachers, nurses and hospital staff. Our hearts and prayers go out to their families. Pakistanis are strong and resolute people, there terrorist can attack and kill innocents, but they cannot take away the people’s resolve for peace. We have to all work together and defeat this enemy that is hell bent on destroying Pakistan. We stand by the people of Pakistan in these times of trails and hope that the terrorist organizations are rooted out so peace prevails.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

You really know how to rub it in.

Back
Top Bottom