What's new

Quetta: Bomb attack on Paramilitary kills 12 incl. 10 Soldiers.

Pakistan has suffered grievously due to the terroristic nature of the Taliban dogs. There has to be proper action taken against the Taliban. Its a big question mark why our forces are not pro-active and fail to deal with these attacks before they occur. Pakistan army soldiers have suffered a lot in this fight and I understand I should not blame them but then why are things not returning to normal in Pakistan. Its frustrating to see the situation in 2008 was the same as is now.

Security forces pick up innocents on false charges of terrorism while they don't capture the real terrorists. Its a sad state of affairs. I know patriotic people like me will never have a place in the Pakistan that exists today. Tomarrow I might be framed as a terrorist when I am not one... its a sad situation. My entire life, I spent it seeking better for Pakistan but I know to the leaders I have no value. They should protect their civilians from both terrorists and foreign governments but they fail in this responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom