What's new

Question for Pakistans,Why is Pakistan not using EVM's?

WarMonger

BANNED
Reaction score
I heard that there was significant amount of rigging in some of the constituencies in Pakistan during elections.
Why don;t you guys shift to Electronic Voting Machines,they are much more reliable,tamper proof as well as they are impossible to rig.

After India shifted to EVM's allegations of rigging has come down drastically.

How will fake ballot papers be stuffed with the legitimate ones during countings ? if we do it

How will fake ballot papers be stuffed with the legitimate ones during countings ? if we do it

Genius, it don't use ballot papers... but still you can tamper it, if you have ECP master codes and some programmers... But why you want to do? preparing for next elections?

Genius, it don't use ballot papers... but still you can tamper it, if you have ECP master codes and some programmers... But why you want to do? preparing for next elections?
EVM'S USED IN INDIA DON'T HAVE MASTER CODES.
Only way to tamper EVM's needs you to be in possession of EVM's for 10-12 hours that too after the voting is over.

bcz there wont be any rigging and guys like saad rafique will lose. :P :P :P in all seriousness good idea but again the politicans wont use them bcz they rigg in elections to come to power. I am not targeting any party, i am just stating the truth bcz it happens. to speak of dhandhli in elections is as common as speaking about a batsmen during a cricket match.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom