What's new

QR-SAM Missile Fails in latest test

Pakistan can do a lot. We have great engineers and scientists but our leadership is visionless, brainless and penniless. Though the last one is artificial and self inflicted. If the state really wants, it can put a stop to all this pillaging and leakages but I doubt their sincerity since they themselves are beneficial owners of this status quo.

Vision requires money. A country of 200 million people and with a $35 billion federal budget (60% of which goes towards debt repayment), can only prioritise so much.

Vision requires money. A country of 200 million people and with a $35 billion federal budget (60% of which goes towards debt repayment), can only prioritise so much.
If you read my post again, I have already addressed it.

an actuator did not respond to a software command

The Akash system is the only (maximum) 90% indigenous system that India has.
Rest are even less indigenous percentage wise. Hence the trouble.
India needs the max dose of foreign input to work well.

Didnt work out for tejas the 3rd gen semi stealth fightah

Try and fail, do not fail to try
When we Pakistanis are done with siasi dramay bazi and start working for our country. aik chor jata hai dosra aa jata hai aur gol chakkar chalta rehta hai.

Hi @ashok321
Kindly do not indulge in troll without any shred of evidence. You can of course present your views with "credible facts". Also note that newspaper articles quoting "anonymous" sources DO NOT count as credible facts--you seem to be a fan of such uncited news articles.
Do have a habit of going through research papers, journals, attend seminars or expos, interact with those who work on these systems and then form an informed opinion. I just hope I did not waste 5 minutes of my time explaining this to you.

QRSAM MLV/ QRSAM

Dajnnh3WAAArVs1.jpg

QRSAM RADAR BFSR/BFMR
QRSAM RADAR1.jpg

Hi @ashok321
Kindly do not indulge in troll without any shred of evidence. You can of course present your views with "credible facts". Also note that newspaper articles quoting "anonymous" sources DO NOT count as credible facts--you seem to be a fan of such uncited news articles.
Do have a habit of going through research papers, journals, attend seminars or expos, interact with those who work on these systems and then form an informed opinion. I just hope I did not waste 5 minutes of my time explaining this to you.
Don't waste time on that A**hole ...................ashamed of his pakistani flag

Last edited:

Your claims stand unfounded by the point you mentioned yourself that Aakash is 90% indigenous and yet its performing satisfactorily. So no, India doesn't need foreign input for everything, atleast no in missile development. We hit a lot of snags during the development of nirbhay as well and now the program is successful without any help for other countries. We will get this too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom