What's new

Putin's Hornet Nest Near USA

Where exactly? I guess near Alaska?

Ever look at the map? Besides from Alaska which is like only 6,000km range to Moscow they can hit from North Atlantic, Barents Sea and Greenland Sea. They have that kind of range.
1200px-Arctic_circle.svg.png

Well very Long ago, ALASKA WAS RUSSIAN TERRITORY. And some jacka.ss Russian decided to SELL IT TO THE US in 1867 !!!! I mean, one really has to be an absolute shi.thead to do something so dumb !!

Well very Long ago, ALASKA WAS RUSSIAN TERRITORY. And some jacka.ss Russian decided to SELL IT TO THE US in 1867 !!!! I mean, one really has to be an absolute shi.thead to do something so dumb !!
Well as best as I know there was some agreement according to which US has to return it back to Russia after some years. Well you know yanks who don't spare far flung countries for their interests no way they were going to respect the agreement of something close to Russia.

Well as best as I know there was some agreement according to which US has to return it back to Russia after some years. Well you know yanks who don't spare far flung countries for their interests no way they were going to respect the agreement of something close to Russia.

LOL!!! Sorry that was not what happened. The US didn't pay $7Million dollars in 1867 to lease snowy Alaska for a few years

Last edited:
Seems the Russians had forgotten that agreement since they don't make a big deal out of leasing territory like Alaska and not wanting it back. Would have expected an invasion for it.

Russian Empire was Big rival pf Great Britain and it was feared Russia would loose Alaska to British Empire (Canada was British back then). So Russians Sold Alaska to the new Rising power and Greatest Rivals to Britains in North America i.e The United States. It was a very smart Move. Consodering British war crawling up the Pacific and becoming major threat to traditionally secure Eastern Shores of Russian Empire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom