What's new

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

NZNms5N.png

hahahah :lol: :rofl:

Eating away at you through sanctions. A slow death by a thousand cuts.

Now your allies are being taken out. Soon you'll have no client states that you control.

You'll be an isolated, heavily sanctioned pariah nation. No better than North Korea.

Once your allies in Syria are dealt with and the Mullah's militia in Lebanon is driven out - you'll be sitting ducks.
Wrong.
Read the latest iaea report and you see who is dying from a thosands cut.

And we will see that no attack will happen toward syria.

This is nonsense. Mr. Putin did not order it.
But today it was announced that several missile cruisers will go to Syria.

@Desert Fox

The Afghans couldn't do a damn thing to begin with. Without Gen Zia and Fahad, things could have never been turned that way. Simply and plainly, It was none other than Pakistan, KSA, and the Taliban who acted out in response to the invasion. The Afghans didn't have guns or bullets, nor have they ever had been trained to carry out a guerrilla warfare

Just an FYI, ~10k Saudis died for your own country, you may not know that, and we don't care if you do or don't, but these are static historic facts.

Regarding the insult on the Pashtuns, if you care to read what's been said in that thread, you will be seeing my post condemning such use of a poor language from YOUR END to Al-Hasani's. Funnily enough, you have been insulting us for almost a year, yet, we didn't whine about your poor attitude simply because we try not to sink into a level of immaturity.

We didn't claim anything that supposed not to be ours. You will want to ask @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @Imran Khan and hear back from them.

dont you think the part you claimed afghan didn't knew how to fight assymetric warfare is reducing the value of your post to some extent .
And as I said it was no bullet or gun or gen zia or taliban was turning point in the war was charlie wilson bowing to demands of a hooker and made operation cylone go a degree higher and usa provide stinger to the afghans.

Hope this link help you about operation cyclone
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry, but you aren't muslim, which means, you can't speak on their behalf. :lol:

Whatever , I don't believes in if you don't think like me you are heathen so maybe yes I'm not a muslim at least I'm sure I'm not a muslim like khavarij who were the first takfiri retards.

Whatever , I don't believes in if you don't think like me you are heathen so maybe yes I'm not a muslim at least I'm sure I'm not a muslim like khavarij who were the first takfiri retards.

No, it is not about being a Takfirist or whatever, we don't consider you to be a Muslim in first place, if it helps :lol:

dont you think the part you claimed afghan didn't knew how to fight assymetric warfare is reducing the value of your post to some extent .
And as I said it was no bullet or gun or gen zia or taliban was turning point in the war was charlie wilson bowing to demands of a hooker and made operation cylone go a degree higher and usa provide stinger to the afghans.

Hope this link help you about operation cyclone
Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what about americans in afghanistan?? did taliban have stingers now??
who's helping them now??

Guys. Neither US will invade Syria. Nor Russia will invade Saudi.

It is more like a Mexican standoff from which all will backout and continue supporting the FSA loonies and Assad regime respectively.

The cost of US intervention is too high. Tartus is not something Putin would be comfortable in letting prince Bandar handle and offer it on a platter to US. And BO knows this.

Guys. Neither US will invade Syria. Nor Russia will invade Saudi.

It is more like a Mexican standoff from which all will backout and continue supporting the FSA loonies and Assad regime respectively.

The cost of US intervention is too high. Tartus is not something Putin would be comfortable in letting prince Bandar handle and offer it on a platter to US. And BO knows this.

If obama backs out, its going to be a massive humiliation for him ....

If obama backs out, its going to be a massive humiliation for him ....

US will not back out. They have done such things before (Iraq and Libya) and they are on the verge of attacking 3rd country with those same false accusations of WMD.

But let us not forget that many Russians also suffered due to their leadership and mentality. Millions died as well.

That's true.

US will not back out. They have done such things before (Iraq and Libya) and they are on the verge of attacking 3rd country with those same false accusations of WMD.

Russia and China will not allow it to happen , they have drawn a line in the sand ....

Back
Top Bottom