What's new

Purchasing Wakhan District

Should Pakisan purchase Wakhan from the Taliban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wakhi are Wakhi, not Tajik. They are endemic to their lands in Pakistan, China, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan.

Even better, they then maybe can be convinced to join Pakistan once Afghan problem is solved.

what???!!! Where did you get that from? Pashtun are from what is now Pakistan? Hahaha you’re clearly not Pashtun nor have historical knowledge of the people.
I suggest you stop spreading bs if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Pashtuns never migrated to Afghanistan lol

There's no clear consensus on where we from. I mean for f**k's sake some people say we are descendants from Jews or something. Others say we are from Huns and some also say we came from Bactrians.

I think one thing that isn't talked about a lot is the colonial hurdles Pakistan kinda has to go through and how it has to decolonize in some areas.
Undoing colonial rules and mentality and sanitisation is what is required.

There's no clear consensus on where we from. I mean for f**k's sake some people say we are descendants from Jews or something. Others say we are from Huns and some also say we came from Bactrians.

the hell what others claim about Pashtuns, Pashtuns I know claim to be descendants of Qais abdul rasheed

Still the same i&i@ts, back then, and today, nothing changed, you don't need Indians when you can undo it yourself.

If I am not wrong , Afghanistan never formally recognized Durand line as an international borders. So UN resolution isn’t applicable. Technically Pakistan can claim major parts of Afghanistan as a province, because of geographical and cultural extension of Tribal areas.
Afghan recognition of Pakistan makes a defacto recognition of the borders as well.. that's why Afghanistan was late in recognizing. Informally no head of state ever recognized it yet Afghanistan uses the border for UN charter of refugee movement. Besides half of Afghanistan(tajik/uzbek hazara others) want to enforce durrand line as a permanentborde.its the ptm type afghan who are the issue

Drug Lords
why would we buy it
it doesn’t serve any good purpose
it links to tajikistan whos economy is less then net worth of malik riaz
real deal is uzbekistan (cotton)turkmanistan(gas)
kazakistan(already shortest route through china.
tajikistan and kargezistan can be connected through kashger route
stable afghanistan as a whole is wht we want

why buy or occupy when you can easily make a tunnel of 14km to 15km and bypass the Wakhan corridor? Afghanistan happy, China happy, and Pakistan Happy.

why would we buy it
it doesn’t serve any good purpose
it links to tajikistan whos economy is less then net worth of malik riaz
real deal is uzbekistan (cotton)turkmanistan(gas)
kazakistan(already shortest route through china.
tajikistan and kargezistan can be connected through kashger route
stable afghanistan as a whole is wht we want
I was being sarcastic.

I was being sarcastic.
i know that but when i read people imagination running wild i couldn’t hold myself and add my observation
m sure a learned and authentic person like u would also be amazed at this discussion lol
i know that but when i read people imagination running wild i couldn’t hold myself and add my observation
m sure a learned and authentic person like u would also be amazed at this discussion lol
i mean amused 😋

Back
Top Bottom